MR. GHOST

"I think somethings going on with Davina

"I think somethings going on with Davina." Caroline insists as she and Gabriel head into the compound. "She rushed out of the house to meet Josh this morning, she wouldn't even let Kol come."

"She's a teenage girl, love. They're as weird as it comes." Gabriel chuckles.

"You didn't see her face, Gabriel." She rushes. "She looked paranoid and scared."

They pause in the entry way and Gabriel takes both her hands into his own. "Okay, if it'll soothe your worries we will talk with her when we get home."

"Okay." She nods but the frown stays prominent on her face.

Gabriel kisses her hair line before continuing into the compound with her hand still in his own. They both slow their walk as they take in all of the blood and broken furniture.

"What the hell happened?" Caroline screeches. "Most of this furniture is ancient and antiques."

"I have a strong idea but we need to be sure stay beside me." He says with no humor in his eyes. Scanning every little detail as they go. His bright blue tribrid eyes shine, looking frightening to anyone but those close to him.

They keep creeping along listening for any noise. Coming across the dining room his eyes return to normal. Elijah and Klaus casually sit at the table, Elijah's suit torn and Niks shirt ripped.

"Are you two okay?!" Caroline frets, waddling over to the two she begins scanning them both from head to toe. "Who did this to you?" She rages.

"I believe they did it to each other." Gabriel drawls, completely unamused.

Caroline gapes at the two, smacking them hard behind the head they snap their heads to her in disbelief. But she isn't having any of it, she places both her fists on her widening hips and glares.

"May I ask what happened?" Freya steps into the room, looking around in annoyance.

Klaus smirks. "We had a little chat about the past."

Caroline and Freya roll their eyes in exasperation, and Elijah, sounding exhausted, explains what happened. "I informed Niklaus I am not his enemy. And, though they entered the city under the guise of peace, Tristan and Lucien, in truth, are allied against us. A fact that required a little bit of... gentle persuasion..."

"And so I reminded our brother, who angered them in the first place..." Klaus swirls the cup of liquor In his hand.

"And, after all of this civil discourse, what understanding did you come to?" Freya questions.

"That we expose and destroy our first sired." Elijah and klaus smile.

"Couldn't agree more. You see, gentlemen know when to call a truce and turn our fury in a more pertinent direction." Klaus raises his glass to the group.