Chapter 4

Clemente finished re-bandaging her right foot then asked

"Are you still feeling any pain?" he asked softly and his eyes shining anything but gentleness and happiness.

She nodded rubbing her eyes then looked here and there, it's like she is searching for something.

"Mr. Bunny" she mumbled then looked up at Riccardo who is sitting beside her.

"Ri-Ri my Mr. Bunny he lost"
she said sadly a pout forming her face.

Riccardo said getting up "He must be somewhere near I'll bring it."

She is left alone with Clemente who is crouched down in front of her and looking at her intently, she peered up at him then looked down fiddling with the edge of top.

A small sound came from her stomach indicating her being hungry, her cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"Are you hungry?" He asked softly and she shook her head.

"Here is your bunny princess."

Arrived Riccardo with her bunny and passed it to her and she hugged it tightly to her chest.

"Tia says sorry Mr. Bunny, me lost you" she mumbled to it.

Clemente and Riccardo smiled her cuteness.

While she is talking to her bunny Clemente informed his father about her being hungry.

"Princess are you hungry?" He asked softly and picked her up in his arms.

She mumbled a small 'no'.

"You can ask for food no one will tell you here anything." He assured her as he understood why she is saying no.

She understands and trusts her Ri-Ri so she mumbled cutely "Me hungry"

"Good girl. You will always tell me if you need anything" told Riccardo to her and kissed her cheeks.

She shyly smiled and nodded making Riccardo and
Clemente chuckle.

"I will be back muffin with something for you to eat. You will love it." said Clemente pinching her cheeks and walked out of the hall.

One by one rest of the boys came in the hall and place themselves on the sofa in front of them.

Celestia's attention is only on twins Domenico and Damian. Both are sitting beside each other one is scrolling on phone and the other in munching on chips while scrolling on phone.

They looked same like me looked see mirror. She slowly twisted her body, she wanted to get down.

Riccardo is talking in hushed whispers to Alessandro explaining him what happened. He felt her twisting in his arms and felt that he hold her little tight so he loosened his arms.

The moment he loosen his arms Celestia slides down his lap drawing the attention of boys and Riccardo on her except the twins as they are too lost in the phone.

She waddled walked towards the sofa in front of her on which the twins are seated.

They were looking intently at her wanting to know what she will do.

She stand in front of the Domenico felt her presence but kept going through his phone and Damian didn't felt her presence and kept munching on his chips while scrolling through his phone.

She raised her left hands which is small and soft just like her, before Riccardo could stop her she slaps softly Dominco's left side of face and then rubs it.

While Domenico is left dumbfounded. He didn't understand what she is doing and her slap feel like small pat. He looked up with his cold eyes but Celestia has moved to Damian and now she slaps his face bringing him out of the world of phone.