Chapter 6

It's been two hours since Celestia came back home after spending time with Niklaus and his brothers.

She didn't do breakfast as her stomach is full. Riccardo didn't force her to eat, he knows she has a small appetite and isn't used to eating a lot of food.

Riccardo asked Clemente
"Can you run her bath I have to attend an important call."

Clemente replied happily "Sure dad."

Shouted Riccardo while going towards his study
"Her bath toys are in a blue bag in my closet."

Clemente went to his father's closet and found a small blue bag place in the right corner of wardrobe. He picked it up and went on the search of Celestia.

He called out climbing downstairs
"Muffin where are you?"

He went to the kitchen and didn't found her. He saw Marcello coming from the basement.

"Have you seen Celestia. I have to run her bath." he asked and Marcello nodded.

"Damien took her to his room to show his games." said Marcello and he went to Damien's room.

He knocked on the door of Damien's room.

"Come in" a shout came from inside.

Opening the door he saw both of them laid on their stomach on the bed, too invested in game to look up.

Clemente saw her curious and shining eyes on the video game.

He said to her and she pouted
"Muffin, come, let's give you a bath."

"Me no wanna bawth." said Celestia scrunching her nose.

Celestia doesn't like baths it burns her skins where the ouchies are. The water makes her wet and she feels cold.

"Its bad habit to not bath. See I brought your bath toys." He said showing her the bag of toys.

Celestia got excited listening the word 'toys' and carefully tries to get down the bed but Clemente takes her in his arms.

He booped her nose and she giggled. Then he kissed her forehead.

"You swell nwice" she mumbled sniffing his cologne on the collar of his shirt.

"Because I bath." he said to her sneakily.

"Me wanna bawth bwt hwurts" she said sadly.

They reached Clemente's room. He gets in and goes to the bathroom and places her down.

"Shall I remove your clothes or will you do on your own?" he asked looking at her.

Celestia hesitated but then nodded. Clemente carefully removes her clothes keeping in mind her injuries.

She kept looking at the bath tub hesitantly. Her fear of bath not leaving her mind. She remembers the burning she felt when master threw water on her when she had so many ouchies and red color coming out from her ouchies.

When Clemente turned to close the tap she made a run out of the bathroom.

Clemente shouted coming out of the bathroom

"Celestia, come back!"

She didn't stop and made a run out of his room. She hurriedly looked left and right when she heard footsteps coming near to her.

She dashed to the left, her injury in right foot long forgotten.

She ran like her bum is on fire.

"Celestia, stop right there." Clemente shouted loudly, he was horrified seeing her running away just in her undies.