Chapter 7

Thank you guys for completing the target :))

I'm glad you dear readers are commenting your views and I'm happy to know it.

_____◇_____

"Find her quickly" said Riccardo then turned to Alessandro and said
"You go and rest."

After searching for a few minutes they didn't find her.

Arthur said to Clemente "Check the CCTV footage. She must've to hide somewhere near."

Clemente nodded and went to his room to bring the laptop. Coming down he sat on the sofa and switched on the laptop then opens the footage.

Clemente exclaimed when he sees her climbing the stairs of off-limits stairs

"She climbed the right-wing stairs!"

No workers in the house are allowed in that wing only family members can go there.

Clemente and Arthur kept following her movements then they saw her trying to push open Alessandro's office.

Clemente chuckled at jer attempts of opening the door.
Finally, she opened the door.

"This cute little thing is smart." cooed Clemente looking at the footage while Arthur kept his face passive.

Arthur said getting up from the sofa

"Let's bring her downstairs don't know what condition she must have made of his office."

He climbed the right-wing stairs and stopped in front of Alessandro's office. Twisting the knob he pushed open the door.

Moving his eyes in every corner of the office Celestia is nowhere to be seen.

He further walked inside and saw the chair placed away from the table. Alessandro always keeps his things in place.

He walked towards the table, small sounds traveled in his ears. He stopped on the left edge of the table and bent down.

Celestia is left shocked seeing him crouching down in front of her, the paperweight fell from her hands.

Arthur eyed the paperweight and then looked at Celestia.

He asked in his cold voice making her flinch and move back, pressing herself in the corner of space under the table.

"What are you doing here?"

Arthur felt bad seeing her flinch from him, this time he tried softening his voice and said

"Come out or else you'll get hurt."

Celestia kept looking at him when she sensed he wouldn't hurt her then cautiously crawled out. Arthur picked her up in his arms and then again asked
"What were you doing down  there?"

Celestia mumbled slowly
"Peek-a-boo" and ball"

He slowly shook his head.
He got up to his height and was going to walk away when she stretched her left hand towards the paperweight bending her small body in the process.

"What happen?" asked Arthur raising an eyebrow.

"Ball" she pointed to the paperweight.

"That's Alessandro's, he won't like me giving it to you." said Arthur calmly but Celestia keep stretching her hand towards it.

Arthur huffed and bent down to pick it up then hands her. She happily clutched it with her both palms and kept rotating it and playing with it while Arthur walked out of the office, after closing the door he climbed downstairs and then took a seat on the sofa with her on his lap playing with the paperweight.