Chapter 5

HAPPY NEW YEAR
GUYS🥂🎉

I will update after target is completed. (given in my conversation board)

Thank you!
Love y'all ♡

______________________________

The shouting of boys triggered Celestia's horrifying nights and days of torture she endured. Memories of the master giving her ouchies starts playing in her mind.

Her lips trembled in fear and a loud cry resonated of pain and fear. She started thrashing in the arms of Nicklaus.

He cooed and hold her close to his chest.

"Shh...you are alright angel."

"Angel listen to my heartbeat." He said bouncing her in his lap.

Celestia heard someone talking to her. She tried calming herself down then tried listening the heartbeat.

Sniffles and hiccups started leaving from her.

Niklaus glared them while bouncing her on his lap in order to calm her down. While the two younger brothers of Niklaus had a guilty and sad look on their faces.

Since the house was silent and his four other brothers were busy with their work.

The eldest was in the study doing his work when he heard a cry of child. He was confused as to who will bring a child in their house. The other three brothers also came out of their rooms when they hear a cry of child. First they thought their brother is torturing somebody but the cry was too soft to be of a captive.

The eldest brother came out and stands near their railing in front of his study giving him the view of hall. There his brother Niklaus is cradling someone in his arms and his two youngest brothers with their head down standing in front of him.

Halfway in the hallway the eldest met his three sleepy brothers with confusion on their faces.

"Let's go downstairs and find out what happened." said the eldest and they nodded.

Climbing downstairs they went near them and saw Niklaus cradling and bouncing a small girl in his arms who is slightly trembling probably due to fear.

The girl has plaster wrapped on her right foot and few more bandages on some place of her hands, legs and a cotton bandage on the side of her forehead.

They were shocked seeing her condition. Who can hurt this small girl? Anger surged through them.

The girl's head is pressed on his chest, streaks of dry tears on her face.
The eldest saw the soft features of girl and an innocent vibe radiated from her.

"Niklaus care to explain what is happening. Whose child did you bring home?" fired the eldest brother keeping his eyes on the small girl in his arms.

Each of his brothers took a seat on the sofa.

Niklaus let out a sigh and said " She is Celestia we found her on the night when we went to k-"

He stopped himself from saying the word 'kill', placing both his hands on her ears, covering them so that she can't hear.

He whisper explain to them "The night where we went to collect the money we found her there. Uncle Riccardo instantly loved her and felt a connection with her. He has decided to keep her forever with him."

Niklaus felt her moving in his arms so he removed his hands from her ears and looked down, his stormy grey eyes met her beautiful puffy ocean blue eyes.

"Hi angel" he greeted and made her sit on his lap facing his brothers.

The two youngest brother awed seeing her and the three brother's cold exterior melted. She looked so pure and innocent and most of all beautiful. They felt the need to protect her and keep her all to themselves.