•What's The Worst That Could Happen?

___________________________________

Ellie woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar room with a weight stretched across her entire front. She lifted her head to see Pierre lying on his stomach with his head turned in her direction and his arm lying across her stomach. She went to get out of his grasp and go home when she realised his leg was lying across her shins and she laughed at the thought of the weird sleeping position he was in.

Trying ever so gently to get out of his trap of a sleeping position , Ellie removed her legs from under his and proceeded to slide out from under his arm , which worked until she stood up beside the bed and Pierre woke up.

"Awh Jésus-Christ, c'est quoi ce bordel?" he groaned , turning to lie on his back and placing a hand over his eyes.

Ellie could help but stare at the size of his arm. It wasn't that it attracted her , it did , but she didn't realise it was humanly possible to be able to hide that muscle. She had never noticed how big his arms were until now.

"Morning" she said , snapping out of a daze once again and drawing the Frenchman's attention to her.

Pierre had actually been frightened by the girl and when he finally came to his senses and saw that she was in his room in her clothes he thought that they had-

"No , we didn't sleep together" she reassured him , as if she could read his mind.
"I mean , I slept in the same bed as you but we didn't sleep together in a dirty way if that makes sense?"

Relief washed over him. He wanted to sleep with Ellie , he wanted to sleep with her really bad , but he didn't want to be drunk when he did.

"Okay , phew" he said , before realising how bad that  probably sounded.
"No! Not phew like thank god I didn't sleep with you but I mean like thank god I didn't sleep with you while I was drunk you know? It's not that I don't want to slee-"

"Pierre it's fine" Ellie interrupted his ramble.
"I know what you mean. I wouldn't do that to you while you're drunk"

"Okay" he said , relief washing over him once again.

They stared at each other in silence for a minute , taking in the conversation they just had , when Ellie's phone began to ring.

"It's Orla" she told him.
"I'll be back , just give me two seconds" she said , before escaping into his en-suite to answer her call.

"Good morning Orla"

"Are you still at Pierre's?"

"I slept fantastically, thanks for asking. How was the rest of your night?" Ellie said sarcastically , as she saw her reflection in the mirror and realised how bad her makeup from last night looked. She didn't wear much , but her mascara was smeared under her eyes and there was lipgloss all over her face.