11-20

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 11: 11th

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 11: 11th

Listen to article13 minutes

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The faces of the second room of the Mu family changed and they glared at the second housekeeper.

Death threats! It seems that the Cheng family is not a good family.

Even Mrs. Mu changed her mind. Even if she just married her daughter, she might not be able to save her life.

Only the client Mu Wanqing was the most calm, "This plan is feasible..."

Everyone was stunned, did she know what she was talking about?

Mu Wanqing calmly analyzed, "However, the implementation is difficult, even if I am an exiled sinner, I am still a citizen of Daqi, a citizen of Your Majesty, The Cheng family is not allowed to kill at will. If the murder is rewarded, will the Cheng family challenge the law of Da Qi?"

The second housekeeper just scare her, the little girl's best fool.

But now, who is scaring whom? Where did she come from?

The corner of Mu Wanqing's mouth raised a mysterious arc, "Besides, I have already asked someone to negotiate with Mr. Storyteller, and I will not receive my letter within a year, which means that I have been killed. It is the poisonous hand of the Cheng family, so I will trouble him to publicize it and let everyone in the capital know."

She smiled lightly and looked virtuous and gentle, "This is my return gift, I hope the Cheng family will like it."

The second housekeeper's expression was cracked inch by inch, oh my god, this is a pervert.

Smiling so sweetly, but acting so ruthlessly, a disagreement will kill your whole family.

According to her, the Cheng family will not be able to gain a foothold in the capital, let alone marry another lady.

If you can kill your fiancee, you can kill your current wife, will you take care of the Yue family?

It is good to marry two surnames.

Who said she was mediocre, weak and fearful, and a mediocre person? Come out and be beaten!

md, rumors kill people.

The second housekeeper was silent for a while, then quickly made a choice, silently digging all over his body, taking out a few silver notes and a handful of broken silver.

"This is all I have on me."

Mu Wanqing took it over and took a look. There were two silver notes of 10 taels, more than 2 taels of broken silver, and threw them to the second brother.

"The Cheng family is so poor? Your young master is only worth twenty-two taels of silver? Well, let's call him Cheng twenty-two taels in the future."

The corner of the second housekeeper's mouth twitched, she was ruthless.

She is more ruthless than a poisonous tongue!

"What do you want?"

Mu Wanqing rolled her eyes a few times, showing a sympathetic look, "I am the most kind-hearted person, I don't want to see others suffer, it is not easy for you to be a servant, and I will not embarrass you..."