61-70

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 61: 61st

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 61: 61st

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ji Cheng went up to the second floor, a pair of beautiful eyes flowed, the room was in a mess, and the ground was full of injured people.

Mu Wanqing tilted her head slightly, her childish face made her look like a naive child, but what she said was not naive, "There are three kinds of people who can't be offended in the world, women, Child, old man. Do you know why?"

She overthrew Ji Cheng's suspicion as soon as she opened her mouth, "They are weak, but they can survive in the rivers and lakes, naturally they have something to rely on."

Dare to walk in alone, not only brave, but also relying on.

Ji Cheng took a deep breath, stepped forward and sat in the seat, "I want to see the token of the Fifth Prince's Mansion."

Mu Wanqing raised her chin, "Give it to her."

Shen Yong silently put the token in his hand on the table, Ji Cheng was stunned, it was different from what she had imagined, it was too simple. "Aren't you afraid that I will destroy the token?"

Mu Wanqing couldn't help laughing, "You are a smart person and won't be stupid. There can't be only one token. Naturally, it's not just our team."

The deep meaning of her words made Ji Cheng's face change a bit, and there were a few teams lurking in the dark, what did they want to do?

"Can you tell me the purpose of your trip?"

Mu Wanqing smiled lightly, "Sorry, no comment."

She has a bright smile, but her style is firm and strong, and she cannot be questioned.

Two different qualities are perfectly integrated in her body, which does not appear to be inconsistent, but has an inexplicable attraction.

She brewed a pot of tea with her own hands, with a graceful posture like flowing water, "Miss Ji, come, drink tea."

Ji Cheng took a sniff, the fragrance was fragrant, and after a sip, the fragrance left on his lips, fragrant and sweet, with endless aftertaste, "Good tea, what kind of tea is this"

"Da Hong Pao."

"Tribute Tea" Ji Cheng was stunned, ordinary people can't eat this precious thing.

"Yes, the fifth prince has only received half a catty." Mu Wanqing said nonsense in a serious manner, making it up as if it was real.

Don't say Ji Cheng believed it, even Shen Yong and his party almost believed it.

Ji Cheng was silent, she tried for a while, only to come to a conclusion, the other party is really not small.

Mu Wanqing drank tea slowly, not in a hurry.

Instead, Ji Cheng couldn't hold his breath, "I'll make it clear first that the He family is only the natal family of my father's concubine, and our Ji family knows nothing about what they did."

Mu Wanqing couldn't help laughing, she really coaxed her as a child, "If you really didn't know anything, you wouldn't be here, and your father, as the highest official in the city, doesn't know Is it possible to take ten thousand steps back, I really don’t know, the crime of failing to check can’t escape.”

Ji Cheng's face changed.

Mu Wanqing threw a bomb directly, "But as far as I know, you have two wives and two wives, no matter how big or small, the He family is not considered a concubine."