31-40

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 31: 31st

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 31: 31st

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Mu Wanqing, who was sitting at another table, regained her senses and was a little surprised. He looked at someone who didn't say such a thing, "Please speak."

And Mu Wanqing's family ate together with ordinary officials.

It can be said that Mu Wanqing and her daughter are the only women present, but what does it matter?

Any woman who cannot eat at the same table is exiled, so there is no need to be so polite.

Besides, Mu Wanqing has no such concept. She has worked so hard to make a big pot of vegetables, but she is not allowed to eat it?

The big pot must be surrounded by steaming hot to be delicious.

But, this time is different.

"I have a relative who was born with insufficiency, was born weak, and was very picky about eating. I wonder if there are any dishes that will make my appetite? One or two will do."

Everyone knows that a secret recipe can be passed on to future generations and can support future generations.

He knew that this request was too much, but, thinking of his sick cousin, he still opened his mouth.

Listening to what he said, Mu Wanqing glanced at him more, but she did not expect that under his stern appearance, there was a heart of pity and cherishing jade.

A relative? I'm afraid it's my sweetheart, I really can't see it, hahaha.

She remembered the grace of saving her life, and was about to repay one or two, and nodded without thinking, "I will write a few recipes for you, as the first thing I do for you."

Du Shaoxuan knew she was serious.

She personally promised that she would do three things for him in her lifetime. He didn't take it seriously, but she said it seriously and did it seriously.

Even if she falls into the dust, she is still arrogant and unwilling to owe favors.

"Thank you, Miss Mu San."

This taste is really amazing. It combines all kinds of flavors in one pot. You have me, and I have you.

"I haven't had a hot meal for a few days, so please let my brother."

"You are young, I will eat one meal less at my age."

The other party couldn't help rolling his eyes, as if he didn't eat one meal less.

The companions who usually call themselves brothers are about to fight for a bite to eat.

"Master Zeng, you eat it every day, it's the first time I eat it."

I heard that Miss Mu San's cooking skills are excellent, he thought she was a restaurant chef, and he often went to restaurants, he said, he still misses the food at Xiangpiao Lou on the first floor of the capital.

But I didn't expect it, he was really fragrant!

This is much better than the first floor of the capital!

Master Zeng laughed, "Who dares to let Miss San cook every day? She is usually very busy, this meal is what the brothers have been asking for for a long time, and finally got it. ."