41-50

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 41: 41st

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 41: 41st

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Shen Yong opened his mouth, but he didn't dare to say anything and changed the subject.

"Miss San, Boss Pan sent us a truck to load the goods, but we have so many goods and obviously not enough manpower, what should I do?"

Not only tens of thousands of catties of tea, but also tens of thousands of pieces of cloth have to be moved, which requires a lot of manpower.

Mu Wanqing sighed softly, "There are countless pieces of cloth to be transported, and a lot of tea to be transported. It's really hard for me, who can know the pain in my heart?"

Shen Yong:…

He thought, there are countless people who want to taste such pain.

Mu Zicheng couldn't help laughing, her sister was so cute.

Mu Wanqing pondered for a while, and said seriously, "You go to the Qingyang Security Bureau and ask them to be bodyguards. You should know how many people are needed?"

"I know." Shen Yong's eyes lit up, this is a good idea, not ordinary people who can open an **** game, can mix black and white, and have a certain amount of force.

Since there is a tea market in Xinyang City, countless vendors come here every year, driving the prosperity of the entire city.

The delivery industry also emerged as the times require, and escorts in the city have sprung up like bamboo shoots after the rain. The most famous is the Qingfeng escort. hei is all-you-can-eat.

"Have you considered this for a long time?" He patted his head, "Look at what silly question I'm asking, you are in control of your wisdom, and you are in control of everything."

Mu Wanqing smiled slightly, "On the day of departure, you and your brothers will be responsible for escorting this batch of goods, and you must keep a distance of several miles from the team escorting the exiles. This is a top secret. Just a few of us know, you meet me every two days and exchange information."

A few miles apart, the two teams can be separated, but if something happens, they can also help each other.

"Okay." Shen Yong understands that this time they have played a big game, and the harvest is amazing, which will definitely make people jealous.

They themselves are not clean at all, and they cheated the fifth prince more than once.

So, keep a low profile and make a fortune.

He made a joke, "Aren't you afraid that I will run away with this batch of goods?"

This is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. He has never seen so much money in his life.

Mu Wanqing looked at him fixedly, with a cold smile on the corner of her mouth, "What did you say? I don't know, Jiang Guard."

The last three words are particularly heavy, and she dared to arrange it so she was well prepared.

Shen Yong:…

Well, Mu Wanqing's most terrible handle is in his hands.

"Third miss, I will listen to you. You can do what you say."

Shen Yong was silent, he used to want to go back, but now, can he go back?

There is no impermeable wall under the sky.