2. FairyTale One-ShoT : The Princess and the VampiRE !!

Yizhan OS-

The Princess and The Vampire

Zhan stared into the dark forest off his balcony. He always liked to sneak out whenever possible. The confines of the palace felt suffocating. His father, the king, was very protective of him. He couldn't let Zhan out of his sight for even a moment. He would let Jia and Cheng go out at will... but never Zhan. Zhan never knew why.

Zhan was a breathtakingly beautiful prince. One look at him and people would forget everything.

Zhan, though innocent and unaware of the effect he had on people, always went out whenever his father left the palace for political purposes. With the help of Jia, he would slip out of the palace gates and into the dark forest. He was never afraid of the forest. It was his freedom abode.

"Zhan! Open the door!" Jia knocked on his door.

"What?"

"Father is leaving! Let's go!"

She grabbed Zhan by the wrist, and the twosome bypassed the guards and the queen. They were on the outskirts of the forest.

"Zhan... you enjoy...I'll be back in a minute."

"Ok, Jia."

Zhan walked to the nearby stream. He dipped his feet into the cool, running water. He felt free.

Zhan looked around his surroundings. Something moved in the bushes nearby. Zhan, a bit intimidated, stared in that direction. A pair of cobalt blue eyes stared at him in a loving and dark way. Zhan got up quickly. Those eyes didn't move.

He heard a growl from behind. Zhan cautiously turned around. A wolf was standing there. It was bigger than normal. Zhan slowly backed away. The owner of the intriguing eyes lunged at the wolf, biting into its neck and tearing its throat out. Zhan's fear grew with the sight. The wolf was dead.

The man caught Zhan by the wrist before he could run away. He pulled Zhan close to his ice-cold body. Zhan was captivated by this monster's beauty. He looked like a prince.

"Where are you going, my princess? Won't you stay here?"

Zhan retorted, "I am a Prince, not a princess" , he tried to jerk himself away from him, but his iron-like grip prevented Zhan from doing so.

"Please let me go!" he pleaded. Tears of fear fell down his cheeks.

"You are so beautiful... Shhh...no more crying. I can't see my princess in tears." He wiped his tears, but that scared Zhan even more. He flinched at his cold touch.

"Who are you? And why are you holding me forcibly like this?"

"I'm your lover, Wang Yibo is my name." He paused, looking deep into Zhan's eyes. "I've seen you every time you come here into this dark forest. I've fallen in love with you." His eyes darkened. His possessive side was slowly taking over.

"But I don't even know you! Please let me go."

"Fine. I will let you go. But give me a kiss, and break this curse that is keeping me away from you. Then we can become one."

"No! Let me go!" he yelled.

His silver bracelet grazed his arm, burning the area it touched completely. He shrieked in pain.