4. New Fairytale-- Together In PaRiS ...Yizhan One ShoT

Together In Paris

YIZHAN ONE SHOT

( written by Tanzie my dear friend )

Part 1

Long time ago in Lucknow, people were getting ready to celebrate the birthday of their princess and the arrival of Rajmata Devyangi, who happens to be the mother of their ruler King, Rajananda. The entire Northern region was decorated with lights and happy faces seen everywhere for the free gifts King has sent for his followers as well. The disciples of the king who were invited in the grand celebration at the fort were showering Prince Wei Ying with prayers who were celebrating his 12 birthday and having his time with his grandmother Rajmata Devjangi who just arrived from Paris. As a gift, gave her favourite grand-son an open invitation to Paris with her along with a gold chain and folding locket written, "Together in Paris." And a musical box.

Wei Ying was ecstatic because he heard great stories about the enchanting city but never set foot out of Lucknow. But his happiness was short-lived as the terror of the century, wicked Rasputin the very old malevolence wizard, walked inside the grand celebration without an invitation. His hatred and malice towards King Rajananda was very well known and he was feared by all in the country because of his dark magical powers. King Rajananda was the one who spoiled his plans for taking the throne and making innocent people Rasputin's slaves. But how he got freed from the prison scared everyone. King was furious and pushing everyone aside he furiously shouted, "How dare you Rasputin walk into my fort like this and break the prison?"

Before he could say anything else a single wave from Rasputin's hands broke all the glasses of the huge hallway and the long chandeliers were broken into pieces leaving everyone in sheer darkness. People started to scream in fear and run to save their lives. Rasputin moved his long walking stick with the skull head and a tube full of boiling green element, "I curse you King Rajananda that all your family will die and they will never see the light ever again, your country will be mine, I will rule it and everyone will be my slave." His red wicked eyes and his sharp olive coloured face was burning inside the darkness. He moved the green tube and green smoke started coming out from it and coiled around King Rajananda's body and Queen Madhu's gasping them into death. People ran for their lives and Rajmata ran with Wei Ying.

Wei Ying screamed and cried to save his parents, sisters and brothers but couldn't. While they were almost caught, a 15 year old servant Lan Wangji saves Wei Ying's musical box from breaking and shows them the backdoor from servant quarters, saving their lives.

Rasputin's servants came to catch the queen and prince but they failed. Young Lan Wangji saved them by taking the danger upon himself. Lan Wangji's parents also died in the riot and seeing his fierceness Rasputin took him to his castle.

While catching the last train Davyangi's grasp loosened from Wei Ying's small hand and he fell on the station when the train was running fast. There wasn't anything Devyangi could have done.

He lost his entire family in the riot though he came out of it alive. Wei Ying although was unfortunate as he hit his head on the ground and lost his memory. While Lan Wangji was living in Rasputin's black castle as a slave seeing the musical box Wei Ying left. His only memory of the prince with baby brown beautiful eyes he secretly admired and who is no longer alive.

10 years later:

Lan Wangji looked at the poster again. Rajmata Devyangi has announced 20 crore Indian rupee as prize money for searching the true Prince Wei Ying since he was the only one alive after the riot, the single heir of royal Rajananda.