6. New FairyTale--" Together in Paris" -- Part 3- The End.

Paris:

Her highness Rajmata Devyangi has met numerous boys who claim to be Prince Wei Ying, his long lost grandson and she always knew they aren't so now she has no hope. She lost her family and everything and as an old woman all she wanted was her grandson. She left all her hope now. She told her assistant Lydia that no more boys should come and ask to meet her as a fake Prince. 

There arrives Aamir, Lan Zhan and Sean. Lydia told them Her Highness won't be meeting anyone but after talking to Sean and seeing him even Lydia was convinced this could really be the prince. 

Lan Zhan was shocked when Sean told Lydia how his Highness Devyangi and Prince Wei Ying escaped the royal fort with the help of a small servant 10 years ago and his musical box fell. Lan Zhan didn't enlighten Sean with the details she was providing and except Lan Zhan, Rajmata and Wei Ying, no one was there at the spot. That means Sean IS REALLY the Prince. 

Lydia decided to convince Rajmata about it. She gave the outhouse of the palace to Lan Zhan, Aamir and Sean for living till Her Highness meets them. 

Meanwhile Rasputin contacted Lan Zhan and told him to finish his job as soon as possible. Things have changed and there's no way Lan Zhan was ready to cheat Sean. He fell for Sean without knowing he is the real Prince and now he will protect Sean despite Rasputin's threat running like a bell in his head. He decided to tell Sean everything.

Sean was having nightmares again. The demons were haunting him and he was running from them, crying for help until he bumped into something hard and it started shaking him. 

Lan Zhan shook Sean, "Sean wake up' it's a nightmare." Sean's eyes flung open, dilating in horror and confusion and he threw his arms around Lan Zhan hiding his face in his chest. 

Lan Zhan's heart melted and embraced Sean, soothing him. He took Sean in the room and when he made Sean sit , he noticed for the first time Lan Zhan was wearing nothing but his black pyjamas. 

He laid Sean down on the bed and told him, he was going to be with Sean. Their eyes were locked with each other and Lan Zhan fixed his hair behind his ears. There were no words but they were simply drawn into each other. He leaned in and kissed Sean's cheek, his forehead but stopped before his lips could graze Sean's eyes and lips. 

Sean slowly touched Lan Zhan's face and his eyes were full of love. Lan Zhan leaned and their lips met. Sparks went havoc inside them as Sean aka Wei Ying responded to the kiss pulling Lan Zhan closer. Lan Zhan embraced Sean like never before, pulling Sean closer to him and they kissed like there's no tomorrow until their breathing got hitched. 

Lan Zhan moved to his neck and collarbone and Wei Ying  (Sean) sighed deeply as his hands caressed Lan Zhan's hair. 

Lan Zhan knew he could do anything right now and Sean won't stop because he is in love with him too but he couldn't do that. He moved and stormed out of the room leaving Sean confused and hurt.

—-----------

Meeting the Queen:

Sean searched for Lan Zhan all day but he wasn't there. Sean was hurt because he couldn't leave him like this. It's clear he loves him then why? Sean  remembered almost everything in the ship but he was sure once he saw the photo of Rajmata Devyangi, everything would become crystal clear. 

All these years Sean has seen this woman many times in his  dreams. Devyangi wasn't ready to meet any fake Prince anymore but when she saw the locket of Together in Paris, she was assured it's her grandson only. She was overwhelmed and after hearing everything from Sean, she hugged him tightly, crying.