007

and i know you're not no good for me but you look so good to me

girl of my dreams- rodwave. 🐐

leilani's POV

"I KNOW YOU IN THERE OPEN THIS DOOR AND IAN FUCKING PLAYING WITCHU DD" crystal said making a big scene outside of our door.

these white people already don't like us and now they gon be dragging it. she do too much.

"there she go" notti said laughing. "leave her alone that's still dd girlfriend" i said trying to stand up for her. "yeah but you ain't met her yet" ddot said finishing a family sized bag of doritos.

them was my chips a bitch can't have nothing in this house with this fatass around.

"ion know what you just sitting there for, go get the door for ya girl." buba said to dd laughing.

dd rolled his eyes and got up to go open the door for crystal

"OH SO THIS THAT SLUT THAT WAS ALL ON YOU AT THAT PARK" crystal said barging in my house like i wont deck her in her shit.

"mane this is buba lil sister and like i said ion want her bro you trippin for nuffin" dd saidd rubbing his temple. after a brief moment of silence i wanted to kinda ease the tension

"uhh.. hi nice to meet you" i said awkwardly. i look over at notti and ddot and if looks could kill she would be laid out on this floor right now.

"bitch i know damn well you ain't saying hey to me when you was just all over my man." she said with an attitude. "mm that was for a video, ion want him that's all you" i said laughing. "and what you two looking at" she said to dot & notti. they just kept sizing her up until dot mean ass had to open his mouth.

"a delusional ass bitch" dot said as notti bust out laughing. i hit both of them upside their heads. even though she do too much and ion like her dont mean they gotta disrespect the poor girl.

"ay twin don't be hitting me like that" dot said mushing my head as i stale faced him. "don't hit my sister like that little boy" buba said throwing a pillow at dot. "ight crystal what are you still here for" notti said mean mugging the shit outta her.

"i'm here to watch movies too" she said sitting on dd's lap.

ew get out.

"mm ok" i said awkwardly. "bitch get the fuck out" notti said getting up and opening the door. "be nice" i muttered to notti as i got up to shut the door and make notti sit his lil ass down.

kids nowadays.

"bitch you don't gotta defend me" crystal said rubbing all over dd.

they make me wanna throw up.

"girl i'm tryna be nice to you- but you know what.. never mind" i said not even letting her get to me.

"that's what i thought" she mumbled under her breath but was still loud enough for everyone to hear her.

"girl go to bed" i said unpausing the movie.

when the movie was over almost everybody was sleep except for me and dd

when the movie was over almost everybody was sleep except for me and dd. notti can fall asleep anywhere and ddot was high out of his mind so he went to sleep mad fast.

buba and crystal were both knocked out too. crystal was slobbering all over dd and all i could do was laugh. dd was on his phone scrolling through insta, i think i saw him texting a smooch..

ion like dat bitch so ian gon tell her but imma say something cause im nice.

"naa texting another girl when ya girl sleep on you is craaaaazy", i said low so i wouldnt wake anyone up. "mind yo business 'fore i tell buba what happened at that park", he said stale facing me.

this nigga federal and mean as fuck.

"nigga you mad federal" i said getting up to go to my room. "naa just mind ya business" he said as i closed my door.

he still fine tho.

thoughts on crystal?
thoughts on dd?
thoughts on leilani?
thoughts on buba?
thoughts on ddot & notti?

yall lmk if ts good plss. 😭 ion wanna write ts if it's bad. 🤦🏽‍♀️😂