023

sorry for any mistakes ! 😬

OMNISCIENT

Harlem, NY
July 31st
Wednesday

🎶 its 2 o'clock and im faded, this kush feeling amazing, got a voicemail on my phone from a lil breezy feeling x-rated 🎶

leilani, ddot, and notti sung along to i luv this shit by august alsina and trinidad james while leilani made breakfast for the whole house.

"lani what is all these kids doin in my house, i dont fuck with them like that" buba said walking down the stairs stretching.

"if you would look at your phone you'd know" the girl replied flipping the pancake like it was nothing.

"i would but i dont give a fuck" buba said taking a piece of bacon as the girl popped his back.

"go sit down and wait like everybody else" she said mugging him as he sat down.

"its too early in the morning for you to be sounding like somebody mama" dd chimed in from the couch.

leilani didn't respond because she knew that's what he wanted, he wanted to talk, he missed talking to her, he missed touching her, he missed her so bad even though they were in each others presence, it just wasn't the same, he'd been trying to talk to her all day.

"anyways.. me and ddot leaving in a little while" notti said trying to make the situation less awkward.

"aww okay, what yall got planned for today" leilani replied getting the plates out the cabinet because it was finally time to eat.

"im asking desi out today" notti said as a wide smile grew across his face.

"awwww, let me know how it goes, what you got goin on today ddot" leilani said making 4 plates instead of 5, leaving an empty one by the food, just to be petty.

"gon go back home chill wit madukes nem" ddot said putting his phone in his pocket seeing leilani bring that leilani was bringing the plates of food over to the table.

"oou that sounds fun, just take a plate" leilani  said placing the 3 other plates of food down as she sat at the free dining chair.

"thanks lei lei" everyone except dd said as they grabbed their plates off the table, while dd stayed on the couch.

dd got up and went to go see where his plate was, he went to the table that they sitting at looking dumbfounded until notti pointed towards the kitchen leaving dd to see an empty plate and all the food on the turned off stove.

"mane" dd said as he made his plate causing leilani to laugh to herself.

"so what you doin today buba" leilani said eating a piece of bacon.

"shi gon go fuck wit my babymama, spend some money with ha, you know the vibes" he said watching dd sit in ddot's spot as notti and ddot got up to go wash their dishes.

"igh we out, love yall" ddot and notti said dapping dd and buba up and giving leilani a hug.

"see y'all later, and text me when y'all get to where y'all goin so i know y'all made it" leilani said still eating her food.

"dd you coming home" notti asked before they walked out the door.

"nah ima stay here for a while gangsta" dd said eating his food.

"i don't know what for" leilani said lowly but loud enough for him to hear.

"what you said" dd said trying to be funny.

"you heard me, and deadass go home" she said taking her plate to the sink to wash her dish.

"nah, buba its cool if i stay here right" dd asked already knowing that buba messy as fuck.

"hell yea" buba said knowing what he was doing immediately looking at leilani.

"bye my hearts" leilani said ignoring buba and dd's presence, not waiting for a reply from ddot or notti and going to her room.

"dd go fix that" ddot said as him and notti left.

"i don't know what y'all got going on but i'm finna go with my wife, tell leilani that i said i'll see her later" buba said getting his car key and leaving.

"shit" dd said to himself as he walked up the stairs to leilani's room.

"buba sa– who the fuck is that" dd said walking into leilani's room seeing she was on the phone with someone he thought was a nigga.

"dd go home" leilani quickly shot him a dirty look.

"you a treesh worda bro" he said slamming her door and started to pace outside of her door. he wanted to crash the fuck out but his pride was too high for all that, he knew just by talking to the girl you'd be ready to fuck, shit he was ready to crack first week of them getting close. he knew she wasn't a treesh but she had him fucked up.

"alright i ain gon tweak, we just friends ima go in there and be calm" the boy said to himself

"buba said– chile that was nobody" dd started then was cut off my leilani still talking to whoever she was on the phone with.

crash. out.

"oh im some mothafuckin body" dd said snatching her phone out her hand.

"i don't know what she done put in yo head but that ain't this, she not single she not nunadat" dd yelled into the phone hanging up not waiting for a response.

"why you keep playin with me" dd asked leilani as they both furrowed their eyebrows in confusion. she started laughing in his face barely being able to breathe

"the fuck is funny" dd asked getting madder by the second.

"you because if you'd let me catch my breath i could explain what the fuck you think you saw" she said emphasizing think and snatching her phone back.

"nah bro you got it ion even care no more" dd said walking out slamming her door.

"text ddot when you get home and tell him to let me know" leilani said watching dd angrily walk to the door before slamming it.

"well someone's mad" leilani said calling desi back still laughing.

__________________________________

hey babys 🥰

this was lowk a filler nd smth to have more drama 😆😆

dnt fg to vote nd comment ‼️ or ima kill off evb in the story 🎀🥰

~maniouttt🥰