015

she get to smiling she ain't used to this cause she ain't used to shit

crazy story- king von 👅

leilani's POV

walking with dd was honestly one of my favorite walks ever, we joked, we laughed, we flirted, a lot, and i got to know him way better.

"dd be forreal get away from me" i said jokingly because he kept tryna put me in his live. "yalll leilani don't wanna be my friend forreal." he said jokingly. "who said we was friends" i said bluntly. "mmcht whatever" he said walking away from me. "oh my gosh this nigga so sassy" i said to myself catching up to him. jumping on his back i said "i'm sorryyyy we are friends". "mhm whatever" he said looking hurt.

so sassy omg

"heyyy y'all go follow me on insta and tiktokkk" i said waving to his camera. "don't follow her" he said rolling his eyes. "hating ass bitch" i said laughing. "man get off me" he said laughing. the comments were blowing the fuck up talking bout some ' they cute or wtv ', ' that's still my man but they cute ', and this that and the third. they doin wayyyy too much and blowing this all the way outta proportion.

famous ass niggas i cant with them.

"unt unn yall wildinnn" i said reading the comments with dd phone in my hand and him standing not too far away from me. "but are they tho" dd said smirking at me while i side eyed him.

"anywayss.. they gon edit the fuck out of us" i said laughing and handing his phone back. "alright yall we gon get off this hoe" dd said ending the live while laughing.

when we finally got to my house i didn't expect him to want to come inside but when i walked in he came in right after me

when we finally got to my house i didn't expect him to want to come inside but when i walked in he came in right after me. it seemed like he always wanted to be around me lately. it was lowkey nice so i'm not complaining but still. "uhh what are you doing" i said watching him sit down on my couch. "staying with you duh" he said looking at me like i was dumb. "ok wellll i'm gonna go take a shower you can wait down here or in my room" i said walking up to my room. i heard dd's eager steps behind me laughing to myself. dd's the only one who's never been in my room, because he was a dumb bitch butttt that's all in the past i guess.

"ok well im finna go take a shower you know where everything at soo yeah" i said heading to my bathroom.

i got all my stuff took my shower, you know do what i had to do, got out and got my outfit for the day.

i just put on some grey leggings, a white tank top, and some white socks.

walking back to my room after my shower i saw dd sitting in my vanity chair on tiktok

walking back to my room after my shower i saw dd sitting in my vanity chair on tiktok. "you said this shit" he said walking over to me and handing me his phone. i watched the edit and couldn't do nothing but laugh. the put the voice clip of dd saying 'but are they though' and then chopped up the rest of the live making us look all lovey dovey. i'm not gon lie it was kinda cute but letsssss be forreal.

"lei- DD?" buba said walking into my room stunned by who was in here. i really don't let people in my room unless i fuck wit them heavy so he was surprised cause he ain't know me and dd been vibing or whatever.

(a/n: when benet said her n debo js vibing 😂😂 i hope yal understand or else ima sound slow..)

"what you doing in here" buba said walking towards my bed. "well–aht" dd started but i cut him off cause buba was tryna lay in my bed. "you can ask him all the questions you want standing up or sitting in my chair not in my bed" i said popping him. "man whatever" buba said sitting in my chair. "so what are you doing here" buba said with an attitude. "do you really need to know, i'm not on that typa timing so it don't matter, that's just my friend.", dd stated. "mhm keep this door open a little bit" buba said side eyeing us and leaving.

"mann he be trippin" i said laughing and laying down in my bed. "you smoke?" he said pulling out a blunt and laying next to me.

damn he was just carrying that shi on him.

"not really but i'll hit it once or twice" i said shrugging. "igh bet" he said pulling out a lighter and lighting up the blunt. he took two long pulls and the passed it to me, i held the blunt up to my mouth taking a pull from the blunt not realizing how long i'd been hitting it.

"3, 4, 5, 6– damn leilani" dd said counting how long i'd been hitting the blunt. taking it out my mouth i exhaled with smoke coming out of my nose. "i thought you ain't smoke" dd said looking astonished. "i don't ddot taught me that" i said stretching. "druggies" dd said under his breath. "yeah yeah whatever" i said laughing. "now hurry up and pass it back" i said as he took a pull.

me and dd had smoked that whole blunt and we was high as fuck. we got hungry so we went to the kitchen, dd ass wanted to go live sooo bad so he went live.

motherfuckas always wanna go live like get the fuck onnn.

"wassup yallll" dd said watching people quickly join his live. "dd cmon buba fatass ate all my shit" i said putting on my crocs. "where we going" he said putting his Nike slides on. "to the deli to get some snacks and shit" i said opening the door. "ladies first" i said as he walked out. "leilani stop fucking playing with me" he said mugging me. "or what" i said laughing. "hollon yall" he said then put the live on mute and he thought he turned the camera off.

(a/n: remember this guys.)

"leilani you gon stop fucking playing wit me, i have yet to dick you down and you steady talking like that's what you need." he said coming close to me to the point where i could feel his print.

"dd you ain't about that forreal" i said laughing. honestly i was high as hell but i knew what i was saying and why i was saying it. "bet" he said taking looking at the live. "oh shit" he said looking at his phone. "what?" i looked at him curiously. "the whole live just saw that shit" he said reading the comments. "oh my fucking gosh dd you dumb as fuck" i said taking his phone and unmuting the live. "don't do too much guys" i said reading some of the comments. they was dead on my dick talkin 'bout 'she want him so bad' , 'new ship?' , 'she ain't even allat'. like chile shut the fuck up. "y'all straight glazing" i said handing him his phone back. "yeah not too much on my friend" he said sassily getting off the live, causing me to laugh.

"you good?" dd said looking at me. "yeah i'm cool" i said visibly upset. the comments made me upset for some reason i don't know usually i can take hate but this was different. like it's the fact that it was over a nigga. like let's be forreal he don't want none of them which was like why am i mad but their words still hurt. "you sure" he said opening the door to the bodega for me.

"oh he's a gentlemen now" i said laughing trying to change the subject and heading to the candy isle. "been one, just not to you" he said glaring at me. "nigga– you know what" i said cutting myself off while picking up some m&ms and heading to the next isle over which is the chips and stuff. after i got all my stuff and he got his, we went to the cashier to pay. after he rung my stuff up dd put his up there and pulled some money out. "no it's–", i started, "i gotchu lei chill" he said cutting me off and paying for my snacks. "thank you" i said walking out the store. "it ain't a problem" he said wrapping his arm around me.

this chapter is what i been working on. 😓 this is the longest one ever omllll. i'm making more & more i just cant focusssss. sorry yall. love n appreciate all of y'all.

anyway how y'all feel about ykkk how close they getting. 😋