019

i like to flirt with pretty ass niggas make 'em nervous

hit a lic- queen key 👻

DARRIEN JIMENEZ

"yerrrrr" i heard notti say as he answered the phone for somebody, "yooooo, you wit ddot" i heard jay ask from across the room. "you know the kid be all up ona nigga body" i answered for notti jokingly. "shut the fuck up" notti said as he threw a pillow at me. "yeah he wit me, what's the word" notti said putting his focus back on jay. "we shooting dice in the alley on 45th, was tryna see if you lil niggas was gon pull up" jay said through the phone. "yeah we'll slide, i ca' bring somebody" notti asked jay. "ion care" jay said laughing, "just hurry the fuck up so i ca' run them pockets" jay said as he hung up.

"you bringing desi" i said confused cause shooting dice ain really her scene, "hell yeah, why wouldn't i" notti said texting who i assumed was textin desi. "ion know it js.. nevermind", i started but everytime it come to desi it seem like he get defensive. "nah say what's on ya mind" notti said still textin desi.  "it don't seem like her scene, like do ole girl even know how to shoot dice" i said leaning back in my chair. "my girl ca' shoot dice stop fuckin playin wit her" notti said stale facing me. " 'yo girl' nigga you takin leilani ona date before you take her on one" i said laughing in his face. "man shut the fuck up and let's go" he said with an attitude.

'someone's mad' i thought.

time skip : everybody in the alley

"yerrrrrr" i said as i saw leilani and dd, "wassuppp" leilani said hugging me 
"wassam" dd said dapping me up after leilani let go. "how you been lani" i said talking to leilani, "you saw her this morning" notti said making everybody laugh. "shut the fuck up, i was asking how shootin dice been since you know everything" i said stale facing him. "oh it's been good as fuck, ask jay" she said as i looked over at him as he rolled his eyes. "shawty done took all my money i ain shooting dice wit her ass no more" he said mushing her head. "you know you love me" she said wrapping her arms around him.

it ain't take a genius to see that dd was mad like.. super mad. "you good dd" i said looking over at him, "mhm" he said basically burning a hole in the side of leilani head.

even if leilani ain realize it jay was flirting wit her heavy, wit any other girl he woulda already been innat but that ain how lani get down and dd know that but that nigga be insecure and they ain even together.

"heey desi baeeeee" leilani said as she walked up to her pulling her into a hug. "hey my heartyyyyy" desi replied. "i missed you so much bae, they been keeping us from each other" leilani said stale facing notti and dd. "i know right they hating on our relationship" desi replied laughing. "im finna go sit back down yall sitting wit us" leilani asked her as she walked back to her seat. "yeah give us a minute" desi said as she started talked it notti in his ear.

after a little while of us talking and joking and some more of jay flirting with leilani, to be honest i think he was just fucking with dd but you never know. then we all came to realize that notti and desi were no where to be found. "where notti n desi at" she said looking over at a pissed off dd. "ion kno" he said looking up at her and you could tell he got even more mad. "what's wrong wit chu" lani said putting her hand on shoulder and him shoving her off. she rolled her eyes at dd and looked at me with a questioning face, i shrugged even though i knew 'cause ain't nobody tryna get in the middle of that bullshit.

LEILANI ROWEN

dd been actin mad funny towards me, maybe it's 'cause jay on my body but dd already kno ion move like that, so ion know why he actin  like that. "dd" i said looking over at him, "what" he said not looking up from his phone. "you ready to go" i said getting up 'cause him being pissed off made me pissed off and i was ready to go to bed. "yeah let's go" he said as he got up. "bye ddottttt" i said hugging him as he picked me up, "safety lei lei, and don't forget about tomorrow" he said putting me down. "and make things right wit the kid, i think he jackin that" ddot whispered in my ear. "dd jack meee, you trippin" i said lowly as i walked towards dd who was talking to jay. "bye lei lei" jay said as he hugged me looking over at dd with a grin on his face. "bye jay jay" i said lightly hugging him back.