I Choose you (Part One)

"Morning mom." A young girl greeted sleepily entering the kitchen where her mother was making breakfast. The young girl had long Raven hair woven into a tight braid with spikey bangs framing her face. On her cheeks were two lightning bolt shaped birth marks that brought attention to her dark brown eyes. The sun was barely up and the Doduo were cawing throughout the small town of pallet.

"Morning Yuki." The Girls Mom, Delia greeted as her daughter took a plate of pancakes from the counter. "How did you sleep?"

"Terribly." Yuki replied. "Ash was up till eleven thirty with the Tv blaring."

"He's gonna be late if he doesn't get up soon." Delia said worriedly wringing her hands. "I'd wake him up, but he specifically told me he could get himself up..." Yuki rolled her eyes knowing that her brother wouldn't be up anytime soon.

"Well, I'm not waiting for him." Yuki said finishing her pancakes and grabbing her backpack from the table.

"Stay safe honey, I'll see you when you get your Pokemon." Delia called as Yuki stepped out into the front lawn of her mother's house.

"See you later!" Yuki called with a wave of her hand as she took off down the road.

Professor Oaks Research lab. The Central hub of activity throughout the whole town of pallet was always filled with activity and some kind of chaos. Yuki pushed her way through the small crowd of people standing at the gate to the Professors lab evidently waiting for someone.

"Yuki!" A girl with long brown hair a blue shirt and Red skirt exclaimed emerging from the crowd.

"Leaf!" Yuki greeted excitedly.

"I'm so excited to get my own pokemon!" Leaf exclaimed. Yuki chuckled at her best friends excitedness at the early hour of the morning.

"Me too." Yuki replied fumbling with a Paraiba tourmaline heart necklace clasped around her neck.

Yuki remembered the day she met her idol as if it was yesterday...

"Mum! I'm going to Professor Oaks lab to see Gary!" A eight year old Yuki called hopping down the stairs as She pulled on her shoe.

"Okay Honey stay safe!" Her mother called as her daughter raced out the door.

"Professor Oak!- *thud*" Yuki leapt back as the door to professor Oaks Lab hit something on the other side of it.

Yuki stuck her head inside to see a Boy with long purple hair laying on the floor. "Oh dear, I've killed him..." Yuki muttered looking around for Professor Oak.

"Yuki?" Professor Oak rounded the corner to see Yuki standing by the knocked over Boy.

"Ummmm... Is he dead?" Yuki asked leaning over the boy curiously. He only seemed to be a few years younger than her.