Chishiya - Charisma Pt2

Series-Summary: Chishiya's smart but what's up with you?

Chapter Summary: You and Chishiya have a meaningful conversation.

Pairing: Chishiya x Fem!Reader

A/N: Thank you all so much for your patience to the peeps who loved my work! And since your wish is my command, I bring you the second chapter of the Charisma series! Enjoy!!

Feedback is highly appreciated!!!

-

Chishiya walked down the beach stairs and was immediately greeted by loads of people having the time of their lives in this made-up oasis in this God-forsaken world.

With a quick pace, Chishiya made it through the crowd and was off to the pool where he saw you on the balcony.

When he finally did reach the area, he looked around. His eyes glanced up at his balcony to find Kuina was no longer there.

A loud 'Woo!' call caught his attention.

He looked at the direction the particularly loud sound came from and his eyes met with yours.

You and your friends. All laughing like there was no tomorrow.

After a lot of friendly pushing, fun-chasing, partying and swimming you did, it was almost a miracle how those tinted glasses of yours stayed on.

Chishiya didn't move from his spot. Instead, he turned to what was in front of him but was paying good attention to the sound of your voice, trying to focus on your words apart from everybody else partying in the beach pool.

"I think I'll go on ahead and get another drink."

"Y/N-chan, you can stay here! I'll get you your drink."

"It's really not a problem. I need some alone time for a minute anyway - think of some way how we can really party tonight." You smirked at one of your persisting companions while lifting your shades just a smidge and shooting all of them a charming wink that made them giggle while you escaped from their view. Immediately, they went back to chatting to one another, waiting for your return.

Chishiya's brows lifted up a little while his eyes narrowed, observing the associates you left behind before making his way to the bar where you might be fleeing off to.

Once he entered the bar, he instantly took note of the nearly lack of people. Which was rather a surprise for most but of course, at this time of night; almost everyone was either being served in the beach pool or the bar downstairs.

His eyes searched for you, his neutral look stayed unchanging as he walked to a seat somewhere behind you. But he wasn't facing you.

What good would that do if your back was towards him anyways? Might as well not seem suspicious. He ordered a drink.

, A few minutes pass by.

And all he currently gathered from you was an obscene amount of persuasive, alluring words between you and the bartender.

After what seemed like an eternity, you waved goodbye to the bartender as they were called to assist somebody else.

Now he could start to really observe your every move-

"Admiring the view, Shuntaro?"

Fuck. He wasn't really shocked or surprised, per se, but he froze for just a second. It didn't take long for him to respond, "My back is facing you."