Chishiya - Reciprocate

Summary: You reciprocate Chishiya's way of affection.

Pairing: Chishiya x Reader

Warning: fluff <3, reader being so in love, complete utter cuteness and affection, a bit funny, goofy reader being dumb in a cute way, not proofread! , chishiya says 'thank you' ?!??!11?1, lil ooc!chishiya

A/N: giggling like a real child rn <3 <3

Requested: (Really Long so I'm not gonna put it in)

Feedback is highly appreciated!!!

-

Trial #1 - Morning Coffee

You knew Chishiya wasn't a very showy person. Especially when it came to his feelings. So whenever he showed you some kind of affection, no matter how subtle it was, you always took note of it.

All the small details mattered.

Everyday, Chishiya would wake up early and make you your favorite drink every morning he got a chance to. Which was less than often, due to his job. But he always did when he had the extra time. You would wake up just before he'd finish it and leave for work so you can take your drink while it was still hot.

The problem was that your boyfriend would almost always get up early in order to start and leave early.

And you on the other hand, took your time with your beauty sleep.

So you decided to come up with a plan that would be so effective and greatly efficient. Something so clever that even you were so stunned that you came up with this idea in the first place.

You decided to stay up all night.

Now, it seemed quite hard at first, especially having to sleep next to somebody and try to not wake them up, but you were more than determined to try something like this. You honestly weren't even allowed to work past midnight when Chishiya was home because it would, and you quote, 'dIsRUpT yOUr heAltH'.

Which you also called him a hypocrite for.

It was starting to seem quite difficult to do, but once you pulled through the first phase where Chishiya would start to fall asleep, you felt accomplished. Now you were gonna have to not move for the next 6 to 8 hours.

For the first few minutes and into hours, it was going quite fine.

You shifted from time to time in order to not feel numb, but you were still not really tired. Instead, you decided to use your imagination and have debates on yourself whether reality was or wasn't real at all.

It was a fun debate.

You got immersed in your thoughts that you managed to get through a few hours.

But then you started to feel the tiredness grip you tight and slowly pull you closer so you could succumb to the pleasure of sleep. Then for the next few 10 minutes, you were fighting this need for sleep - In which you called it weak.

You could feel yourself blinking slowly as slumber started to take you hostage. And after more battles, you had actually closed your eyes and took a rest.

However, out of all the days, your body's inner alarm clock woke you up an hour before Chishiya would wake up. As you looked at the alarm clock beside your bed, you internally cursed and immediately shifted out of the bed, trying to get out as quiet and softly as possible.