『♥️』Not Today - Niragi

Imagine Niragi Comforting you from a Panic Attack

Summary: You've been suffering panic attacks at the beach and after a game you started going through yet another one until someone unlikely comforts you.

Pairing: Niragi x Reader

Warning+A/N: Probably accidentally made it a bit too long for an imagine- It's probably ooc (BUT IT IS IN MY HANDS) for Niragi, and a kind of bad attempt at portraying a panic attack? I'm better at anxiety attacks/anxiety related things cause that's me— But I'll try my best and do some research!!

Requested: I have finished your two imagines on Chishiya and I really really love your writing! I'd like to ask for an imagine: The reader is on the Beach and she is suffering from panic attacks - after returning from a game she gets a very bad panic attack - and out of nowhere it is Niragi who knows to comfort her and who shows her that she doesn't have to be scared of him. I hope my request interests you, if not, no problems :) Have a nice day xx

Feedback is highly appreciated!!!

-

It was ironic of that man to have saved your life. As far as you know, he doesn't care about anyone or anything other than a gun in his hand.

The way he looked at you with that troubled look in his eye and nodded at you as a signal to 'get up'. It didn't make much sense.

People could totally assess that as a normal behavior but it wasn't for him. I mean come on, out of all people -

You found yourself choking on air and shaking on the ground. Just like that you were ripped away from your thoughts as the feeling of another panic attack gripping at you from the pit of darkness that was your room.

You felt as though you were losing everything around you.

Like the ground was swallowing you whole.

You felt like you were gonna be sick.

Tears threatened to spill from your eyes as you felt like attacking everything but also wanting to just break down and succumb to this darkness knowing that you can't stop it.

Just before you were about to lose all of your control, you heard your bedroom door swing open - creating a big noise at it hit the wall.

This immediately triggered you to try and weakly crawl to your bedside while you struggled to scream out 'Stay Back'.

But what you weren't expecting was somebody to gently put their hands on your shoulders and proceed to softly shake you while calling out your name - asking you to calm the fuck down.

He worried that he was being a little too harsh so he started to gently caress your cheek and pet your head as they brought you closer to their body.

"God-damnit, Y/N, breath." They muttered out rather intensely, but it was because they started to panic in worry too.

You struggled to follow their instructions as a few tears escaped your eyes.

"Y/N, listen. to. me. I'm fucking real and I'm here, okay?" The male voice said, trying to make you look at him but the water in your eyes and the tornado in your brain couldn't make out his face. "I'm fucking real, you got that?"

But then you started to feel the panic drift away, letting go of it's harsh grip on you.

You started to feel and get in touch with your surroundings again as the man kept gently rocking you back and forth in his arms, proving to you that he was very real and that you could get pass your attack and breath. You looked up at him to say thank you until,

Niragi

You swore to God, you almost screeched.

You tried to yelp and crawl away from him this time until he took your wrist in his hand. You thought he was going to start calling you names and crap but he had genuine worry in his eyes. But why?

"Y/N! Y/N, please." He muttered out to you and surprisingly; you obliged. "I'm not gonna hurt you, okay?"

It was unnatural of you to trust someone. Especially if that someone was him. But there was just something different about him right now that made you completely believe him.

And with that, you decided to let him scrape you back into his arms as he helped you calm down from that panic attack.

-

"Why- Why'd you?" You couldn't complete your own sentences. "I thought you're-"

"What, Heartless? A monster?" Niragi chuckled, "Yeah, well, maybe not today. Not with you."

(Also lil personal headcanon but like niragi was totally standing outside your door planning to confess to you but in a totally tsundere way with his forehead on the door because that's just him - until he heard u gasping and like danger sounds jshjs)