The Legend/powers

H-men
Hey Hoppo do you know the Legend of Bondi, Tamo and Bont Beaches?

Hoppo
No What is the legend?

H-men
3 of the same family work together with others to protect the beaches of Sydney Australia. two are brother and sister the last one is their cousin. Work together as one with the lifeguards. They have powers no one know about.

Hoppo
We have a new lifeguard coming her name is Kimberly Reid she is the twin sister of Harrison and the cousin of Reidy. Do you think they are the protectors the Legend is talking about?

H-men
Maybe We will see. I don't know why I know the Legend. Oh yeah, my family was the grander to help the family of the legend. Now you know because you are the Head lifeguard. I talked to you later.

Hoppo POV:
I heard there was a legend of Bondi. Cool. It been 2 years since Kimmy was kidnapped and become a lifeguard. If The Reids family is the family of the legend, they have us to help them.

Kimmy POV:
I'm going back to Sydney Australia tomorrow. I can't wait to surprise my twin brother I'm glad to be back I found out I have power last week. I have a Mark on my arm like the ocean of Bondi and 2 other beaches. My mom cry and said you meant to be a lifeguard at Bondi and the other 2 beaches.

Huz POV:
I woke up with a mark like the ocean at Bondi Tamo and Bornt beach. We made it to Bondi, and we said I ask Hoppo later.

Reidy POV
I woke up to some mark on my arm it the ocean of Bondi Tamo and Bont Beaches. I ask Hoppo later.

Kimmy POV
I just got to Sydney Australia I called a cab to get to the beach. I feel like the ocean is calling for me.