Koby and his brothers.

Kimmy POV:
It been a week since I came back to Australia, I'm having fun learning about the legend of Bondi. I work hard and help where it's needed. Today I'm going to see Koby and his brothers. Hi Jess and Sakura thank you for taking me to see Koby. You're welcome he been asking about you for the last two years.

Koby POV:
I'm waiting for the Pollock twins they said they have a special Surprise for me and my brothers. I hope to see Kimmy again it's been 2 years since we saved her. I see my brother missing around.

Sunny and Jal POV:
We Hope Koby like his surprise yes, we know what it is.

Kimmy POV:
We got to see Koby, his brothers and all the bra boys in the water. I said do you guys want to surf? Yes, we got our surf boards and got in the water. Hey Koby, long time no see.

Koby
Kimmy your Here. Look at you.

Kimmy
Yes, I'm here and I'm a lifeguard I been here for a week today was my and Angel and Jess Day off, so we came to see you.

Koby
We missed you. I'm happy to see you again. You're a lifeguard at Bondi?

Kimmy
Yes, I am I got the job 2 years ago, but I was in school and now I'm out and back.

Jess POV:
I see Koby and Kimmy talking and laughing. I smile at that. Hey Angel looks at Koby and Kimmy. We both are happy I can't believe that The Reids are the protectors of Sydney Australia Beaches. I see Angel in a vision or talking to the spirits again.

Angel talking to the spirits:
We are happy to see the league coming true it be hard but we pick you to have the vision and a helper to the Reid family you Merry to one so you can help more with your twin. I happy to help them.

Angel POV:
I'm a helper with them because I'm Merry to Huz and Because you are my twin, and we have a strong bond we help a lot more than the others. Cool thanks for telling me sweetie. We surf for 2 hours. Let's go home.

Kimmy POV:
Bye Koby I had fun and see you Oily It was nice to meet you this time. We went back home, and I made dinner and gave some to my brother and his roommates.