shark and Helping.

Huz POV:
I'm happy my sister is back.

Hoppo to all Lifeguards
We have a new Lifeguard we know her name is Kimmy Reid. We know her brother and Cousin. Let welcome her.

All Lifeguards to Kimmy
Welcome back and meet you after work.

Kimmy to everyone
Thank you and see you after work.

Kimmy POV:
See you guys soon I'm going surfing. I paddle out and caught a few waves I see a shark fin I whistled and see Matt Dee and Mouse. I did the shark sign, and I heard the Shark alarm go off.

Matt Dee to tower and Hoppo
We got the shark sign from Kimmy. We see it.

Hoppo to Tower
Ring the alarm and get the ski out now.

Kimmy POV
I see a young girl trying to get to the beach but fell off her surfboard. Hey here I got you. I got her on my board and puddle in. You're okay I got you we be on the beach soon. Thank you for helping me. Anytime did you swallow any water? No, I'm just weak and not feeling well. Okay let's get you to a lifeguard. What is your name? My name is Kara. Hi, my name is Kimmy.

Matt Dee:
Hi Kimmy, who is this?

Kimmy
Hey name is Kara she feels weak and not feeling well but has not swallow any water.

Matt Dee:
Okay let set you down and where are your parents?

Kara
I don't know. They were right there at the flags, but I don't see them.

Kimmy
Hey, it's okay we look for them. How old are you and do you know what your mom and dad is wearing?

Kara
I'm 11 my mom was wearing a pink swimsuit and my dad was wearing a black swimming short.

Kimmy to all Lifeguards
We have a young girl aged 11 looking for her mom and dad. Her mom is wearing a pink swimsuit and her dad was wearing a black swimming short.

Tower to Kimmy
Bring her up to the tower and we look for them.

Kimmy to tower
Copy. Coming

Kimmy
We are going to take you to the tower. We are looking for your family. We walk to the tower and see Hoppo and Kobe. Her is Kara. Hi, we are look for your family. There they are. Thank you for helping us find our Dougher. Anytime it our job.

Hoppo POV
Hey that was a good thing you did even before you start to work you still help us out.

Kimmy POV:
I have a feeling that I have to help even if I'm not working yet. It feels like I have to help the lifeguards before I become one.

Hoppo thinking.
The Legend is true.