🧬 Foreword 🧬

"𝘼 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩

"𝘼 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩."

🧬 ───────── ───────── 🧬

Superiority.

Who doesn't yearn for it? The ability to tell someone that you are above them in some way. The upper hand. The power in a situation.

Well, for a select few, that power is both figurative and literal. One would like to think that they'd elect to use their gifts for selfless purposes, but realism strips that hope away.

All is not lost, however. Luckily, there are those that choose to stand up for what they believe is right. But will they prevail?

Well, only time will tell. But as of now, only one thing is for certain.

The world will change. Forever.

🧬 ───────── ───────── 🧬

My fellow weirdos, freaks, nerds, and anomalies, the Genesis Universe presents...

Genesis | Book One, The Genesis Series

🧬 ───────── ───────── 🧬

Greetings, everyone! I'm Cam, but you can call me C.J. or whatever you prefer. I'm a major comic book and superhero nerd with too much time on his hands who writes on Wattpad as a hobby. You have no idea how much it means to me that you've stumbled upon my work and decided to give it a chance.

Welcome to 'Genesis', the first book in the Genesis Trilogy. This story marks the beginning of the interconnected universe I've envisioned for roughly my entire life, and it's also the first book I've ever tried writing. I first began drafting this book all the way back in 2020 when I was still very new to writing, so forgive me for the grammatical errors and missteps. I intend to go back and edit the books when I'm finished with Phase One of the GCU.

Anyways, that's all from me for now. Hope you enjoy the prologue!

🧬 ───────── ───────── 🧬

𝕊  𝕋 𝔸 𝕋 𝕌 𝕊
| 🚧 Complete / Under Construction 🚧 |