• More From The Genesis Universe •

Ha, just kidding! I'm still not done

Some of these books I'm about to show you haven't been released yet. As you can probably guess, I have quite the adventure planned for The Eternity Saga. Over thirty books! Quite the challenge, but I know I can do it if I stay consistent and stay on the grind.

There is a chronology to my universe, and I'll eventually get around to publishing the reading order for all my stories. However, the good news is that I'll be publishing all of them chronological order, so if you're one of those readers who stay up to date, you won't miss anything!

I'm definitely not going to show all my cards here, though! You'll have to keep reading if you truly want to see everything that lies ahead. Without further ado, I present to you... the Genesis Universe!

🟣 ───────── ───────── 🟣

The Outsiders | Volume One, The Nightstone Trilogy

Four solitary individuals must come to realize that together, they may be the only thing that stands in the way of their city, and a clan of relentless mercenaries hellbent on conquering their home

-----------------------------

The highly-prestigious Fletcher Laboratories is the backbone of Nightstone City. That is, until it's CEO, Archibald Fletcher, is assassinated and top-secret blueprints are ripped from his grasp.

When Fletcher's wife is framed for the crime, Luther Harvey, a defense attorney and former acrobat, attempts to provide her with protection. However, things go south when Kanan Shaw---the leader of an underground society of mercenaries known as The Phantom Clan---attacks Luther and abducts his client due to her knowledge about the blueprints.

Upon forming unlikely alliances and embarking on a crusade to his rescue his client, Luther begins to realize that much more is at stake than his job.