Chapter 4

Sounds of wet kisses echo through the file storage room. Max pushes his tongue through Nat's welcoming mouth as Nat runs his fingers through Max's slick-back hair, messing it up. Max pushes him against a steel file rack a little too hard, almost knocking it over. Nat slightly pulls Max's hair, making him tilts his head back a little giving him access to his neck and Nat traces his lips all the way down to his neck, sending shivers all over Max's body. Max then cups Nat's face, pulling him off of his neck and bringing his lips back to his. He greedily bites Nat's bottom lip as a slow moan escapes Nat's mouth. The air starts to get hotter and their kisses start getting rougher by the minute but when Nat reaches down to unbutton Max's black shirt, his hands are quick to stop him. Max pulls away from the kiss, both panting, and holds Nat's wild hands in his in between them, stopping Nat from going in for another kiss.

"Not here, baby" Max whispers, his eyes still glued to Nat's now swollen lips.

"Why not?" Nat provokes, eyes still full of lust.

"You know what we're doing is forbidden right?" Max put down Nat's hands and bring his own to caress Nat's face, trying to calm his harsh breathing. "We can't risk people finding out about us. You still have a few years left before graduating. I don't want you getting suspended or worse expelled."

Nat pulls his lips into a pout as he looks down to his feet. He knows Max is right so he decides to obey and nods at his words. "And you still have classes to teach too." He replies.

Max smiles down at his forbidden secret lover and ruffles his hair. "You can come over to my house tonight if you want" Max gently put his hand on top of Nat's head and bends down to his eye level. "We can continue from where we left off"

Even his words alone are enough to make Nat shiver with excitement. A wide smile plasters across his face and as he's about to make a last quick peck on the lips, his phone rings from inside his pocket. He pulls it out to see Nunew's name flashes across the screen and rolls his eyes.

"Nunew. Probably wondering where I'm at." Nat rejects the call, stuffing his phone back into his pocket. "I should go now"

"As you should" Max replies as he fixes Nat's hair and straightens his shirt a little. "I need to get back to my office too"

Nat grabs his bagpack, swinging it over his shoulder and leans in for a quick kiss. He opens the door but before he leaves, he stops and turns back towards Max.

"You should definitely fix your hair before you leave, Mr Kornthas" He giggles and leaves Max to his own thoughts as he looks in the mirror at his tousled hair and laughs at himself.