Well Played, Jimin Park

Monday

Jimin, unfortunately, agreed to tutor Jungkook three days a week, so starting today he drove to school an hour earlier and headed straight towards the library.

Every passing second Jimin regrets doing this more and more..even though he truly does adore Mrs. Jeon. She's always been there for Jimin, since the second he became friends with Jungkook.

But that friendship is in the past; in the trash can.

It's been there since Jungkook decided to ditch Jimin.

"That idiot better not be late," Jimin whispers to himself as he organizes his notebooks, textbooks, and pencils on the table neatly.

Suddenly, the library doors open and all Jimin can hear is a loud, "Good morning, teacher!"

Jimin rolls his eyes.

Of course Jungkook is happy about this. All he loves doing is torturing me.

Jungkook approaches the table with a huge mocking smile plastered on his face and a cup of coffee in both hands.

"You're late," Jimin says sternly.

"Only five minutes! I had to get us coffee since it's so early, isn't that sweet of me?" Jungkook says, taking a seat and holding Jimin's cup out for him, but Jimin just stares at the idiot in front of him with a bored facial expression.

Jungkook just sets the cup down in front of Jimin, and takes a sip of his own, then sighing contently with an ahhh sound afterwards, "It's great, especially with the semi cold weather." Jungkook sees Jimin sitting with his arms crossed, watching Jungkook with annoyance. "Park, drink your coffee."

Jimin scoffs at this, "No way, you probably poisoned it."

Jungkook laughs, setting his drink down, "I did not. I'm not mean, like you."

"You're right, I'd definitely poison your drink, I won't deny that," Jimin says with an evil smirk.

Jungkook just moves his head to the side nervously, "Yeahhh, I'm never accepting a drink from you now. You evil little thing."

Jimin scoffs at the stupid nickname, "Not that I'd ever offer you a drink in the first place. Now, shut up, and let's start. I would ask you which subject you need most help on, as I ask every student, but I know that with you, the answer is going to be all of them."

"Hey hey hey, I'm good at...science!" Jungkook argues.

Jimin stops moving, looking at Jungkook with a tired expression, "No you are not."

"No I am not," Jungkook adds, laughing to himself.

Jimin just rolls his eyes, "Okay, so I brought my own textbooks with notes that I think will help. Since you mentioned science, and pretended that you're good at it, let's start with that.." Jimin pulls a science textbook towards him and opens the book to a specific page, "Okay, here, this is where we're going to start. Do you know anything about-"

"Ewwwww, what the hell is that?!" Jungkook shrieks, making Jimin cringe at the high voice.

"Jungkook, what is what?"

"That nasty thing right there!"

Jimin just rolls his eyes, again, "Jeon Jungkook, this is science. Not everything is going to look beautiful!"

"Like you?"

"I- What?"

Jungkook just smirks, looking deeply into Jimin's confused but sparkly as always eyes, "I said, like you? Beautiful like you, Park?"