Parkie Bear

Jungkook yawns, walking through the halls while rubbing his eyes.

And he notices a group of students crowded together, and he squints his eyes.

They usually do this with Jimin and I.

But we aren't there?

He quickly approaches, intrigued, then gently makes his way in the crowd.

His eyes widen once he see's Jimin standing proudly, holding up a bunch of posters: some with his own face on them, and the rest with Jungkook's face.

And these posters look amazing. The ones that represent Jungkook are all in his favorite colors, fun designs, and just look so fun in his eyes, and of course, Jimin's are elegant with the colors of white and gold.

Jungkook approaches a smiling Jimin, who's still handing posters out to students, "What's all of this?"

"I look like I love you, don't I?! Doesn't it look amazing? I'm happily supporting the both of us, and I think we look like true friends this way," Jimin says sweetly.

Jungkook felt really happy hearing all of that, even THOUGH, Jimin is doing this all for the election....not their friendship.

Wait, stupid Jungkook! There IS no friendship! Don't even try to act surprised.

"I really like my posters. They're so spot on, they feel like, me," Jungkook says kindly.

Jimin hums, "I asked your Mom about things you like. She was super thrilled that I was asking, Just by doing that I boosted us a lot!"

"I could've helped you, Park."

"Oh- No, you're terrible at making posters. Plus, I assumed you were just at some party anyways."

Jungkook sighs, "I don't love partying all that much."

Jimin waves goodbye at the students currently walking away, then focuses his full attention on Jungkook, "Then why do you go to them?"

Jungkook shrugs, "I'm afraid of being lonely..."

Even though it's loud in the hallway, it's completely silent between the two.

Jungkook can't believe he just said something so personal and to him, extremely embarrassing, to Park Jimin.

Jimin is shocked. Is Jeon Jungkook, the stupid jock, seriously afraid of being...alone?

Jungkook just clears his throat, "Anyways, I uh, appreciate all of this! You did great, uhm..I'll see you later?" Jungkook leaves Jimin no time to respond as he hurriedly walks to his first period.

He would usually never be the first one to walk into class early, but he can't even say that now because he would also, USUALLY NEVER talk about anything so personal...yet he accidentally slipped.

AND TO PARK! Of all people. Who will tease him for it, forever now.

He's embarrassed, shaking his head as he pinches the bridge of his nose.

"O-Oh, okay..." Jimin whispers, watching Jungkook walk away with a frown.

Why did he look so disappointed simply just being honest?

Does he...feel like he has no one to talk to? Truly?

Jimin rolls his eyes, starting to gather all of the posters together.

Why the hell am I even thinking about this? He sucks! He betrayed me first! He gives me a hard time, I don't need to care about a thing he does!

Jimin then sighs, frowning once again...