Ch. 7

█████████████

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐭¹

█████████████

"Was it true?" the Third Prince asked.

I shook my head as if it does not matter.

"That's true; Sir Balahard will be in trouble."

The Third Prince gasped and said it was a big deal.

"You can't put up a General knight against the Royal Family!"

"So?"

"So that's what I say."

The Third Prince, who had been eager for a long time, finally pulled out the gun.

"What about you fight against me instead?"

It was just as expected.

"First, I just have one ring and not two. There will be no harm to the Royal Family, and no matter who wins or loses, it would look like we have a friendly relationship, so the appearance is good. I don't think there's anything more you can do against it."

The impatience was full in the words of pouring out like a quick-fire gun, and in the act of rolling the eyes.

It was as if he was worried that someone would go with delicious food without him tasting it.

In this case, the delicious food was me.

I guess it was a chance to raise my bet, fight against another prince, and take it as an opportunity to stand out.

I would look good, even if I were the fat brother.

What a tearful brotherhood! I'd like to use my brother to build my name on.

"Think carefully."

"Well. I'll think about it," I answered.

My answer was lukewarm, and the Third Prince said there would be no better opponent for me than him.

"So please be positive! I'll wait for your answer!" The Third Prince began to go.

"It's very pitiful; it's pitiful." I shook my head and tried to turn my body, but I heard a soft voice.

"It was good that you weren't sure."

It was the escort knight Carls Ulyich.

"Your Majesty, the Third Prince has a reputation for being good at sword since childhood. Rumor has it that there have been recent victories against knights."

He was definitely not an ordinary talent if a young man, who is only around fourteen or fifteen years old, has already competed with knights.

However, he was challenging me not because he thought I had good skills. It was simply because he didn't want to attract attention by having his uncle fight with his brother.

"By the way..." I looked at Carls and narrowed my eyes, "Are you talking a lot today?"

A quiet man, who hasn't had a few words in the past few months, seems to have a long talk today. Carls bowed his head, embarrassed.

"I apologize."

"There is a lot to apologize for." It's funny to tease the quiet knight.

"Today, I have said enough," he said, before going back to being silent.

I tried to go for a walk, but the atmosphere was cloudy.

Today, it seemed like I had to go back to bed.