Ch. 8

█████████████

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐭²

█████████████

Contrary to what people think, being a court lady was never a humble job.

Then one day, on the night of heavy rain, the First Prince was the court knights' conversation topic.

"If I had to endure that guy for two months, it would have been too much."

"The good days are now gone."

The maids thought that the First Prince was being talked about because he revealed his true color once more.

But they were wrong.

Surprisingly, the reason they were talking about the prince was that he was too keen on training.

The ladies were confused.

The First Prince they know was never a person who could be engaged in training until his body hurt.

The court knights' conversations continued.

"Maybe the rumors about His Majesty the First Prince have been maliciously fabricated."

"They said he was very lazy? Huh!"

The ladies couldn't sympathize with that.

They now wanted to correct the evaluation of court knights, who had only been a few months into the palace. In the maids' eyes, these young knights are speaking too soon

During that time, another change occurred in the First Palace.

The letters started pouring in.

The letters came from everyone, including a number of noblemen, all with the same goal of facing the First Prince in battle.

The ladies also started to receive gifts from the nobles, in exchange for having their letters prioritized.

"We didn't ask for this?" the ladies looked at each other with confused faces.

The situation was strange to them. "The opponent was already decided. It was over now," they said.

It was made well-known that the First Prince would be facing the Third Prince, so they thought that this unsolicited attention would end.

Until rumors spread that the First Prince was looking for sparring partners...

█████████████

Has it been three months already? Bale Balahard frowned.

It has been more than two months since he entered the royal palace upon his sister's request. It was taking longer than he thought.

He believed that if he made the training rough on the pretext of losing weight, his nephew would quickly give up.

His nephew even made a bet, but he didn't take him seriously.