Chapter 15

*The photo above does not belong to me* 
ELIO POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Uhhh Shut up you stupid alarm clock. 

KNOCK KNOCK 

"Wakey wakey little brother time to rise and shine", Luca shouted, and he then proceeded to slam the door shut after turning my bedroom lights on.  sigh seriously. Well here's a quick recap, basically since moving in with my father things have become quite hectic, but in all honesty I'm not complaining, I'm quite enjoying the fact that I have more than one sibling now. And the fact that I get to go to a new school, fresh start a clean slate all of that, because in my last school to put it simply everyone was a piece of shit. Except of course my two best friends Jay and Alex. 

In fact one very different thing about this new school is that it is a private school and on top of that we have to wear school uniform.  Which consists of a white collared shirt, with a red and dark blue stripped tie, and a dark blue blazer and pants(or a long skirt if you are a girl). 

After getting dressed I headed down stairs to see the triplets and Ashy already eating breakfast, and at this point I was starving. As soon as the maid saw me she quickly fixed me up a plate of food which consisted of two boiled eggs toast, vegetables and a bunch of other things on the side.  

Soon after we ate I quickly ran back upstairs to brush my teeth and to make sure my hair was in order.  And ran all the way back down stairs.

"Is everyone ready?", Leonardo asked

"Nope, where's Luca?", Astrid asked

"Don't worry about him he'll be down in a minute, let's all just get into the car." Leonardo responded.

As soon as we turned our backs and started walking straight to the car, we heard a loud thud coming from behind us, and it was in fact Luca.

"Wait for meeee", Luca whined 

"oh come on Luca you are going to make everyone late again, what could have possibly taken you so long to do", Lorenzo said looking directly at Luca with a frown, guess he isn't much of a morning person.

"Oh you really what to know brother, well you see as we are living organism we require to excrete--" 

"Okay okay we get it let's just go already"Leonardo interrupted Luca just before he could finish his sentence. 

Arrived at school 

We finally made it after a half an hour long drive of Luca trying to explain his complicated bowl problems. Since we arrived at school quiet early, surprisingly, the triplets showed my and Astrid around, like the lunch hall, the great hall, the gymnasium, the classrooms and the reception office where we were given a school timetables and locker number. 

"Since you two are in a different  year group to the three of us you will be in a different corridor than us, but we will still see you during breaks and lunch, so if you guys need anything let us know right away.", Lorenzo said looking at us both.

"Oh and before I forget, there is this old wired unstable teacher that you should stay away from, she will literally shout and give you detention over the stupidest things, her name is Ms Gallo. So stay clear of her", Luca said 

"Lets take you to your homeroom before we go", Leonardo added.

Unfortunately me and Astrid are in different classes except for math,P.E and english. But since we started mid year and the curriculum in Canada is different from here in Italy, we get to do one less lesson of our choice, if we want. I am doing physical education,  math, english, physics, history and economics and business.  However we both have additional P.E that everyone has to do.  Astrid chose art, biology, chemistry, history, math and english, since she has a free period she gets to go downstairs to the library and study or draw. 

After we all parted ways I found a seat at the back of my class room close to the window and chose to sit there. Not long after the class started to fill up with many new face, some people even came up and talked to me, asked me who I was, where I came from. 

"yo what's your name new kid, my names Carlo",he said with a bright smile and reached out to shake my hand. He had bright blond hair with green at the tip of it, his hair looked a lot like a cactus, since it not only had green in it but it looked so spiky, like he had just rolled right out of bed.  

"My name is Elio nice to meet you", I said and shook his hand. After a few minutes of talking to Carlo, he actually was a pretty nice guy.  Then he introduced me to Adriano who was slightly more chill than Carlo. After getting to know them more I learnt that Carlo had a younger brother who just turned 9, and Adriano who has two sisters, one older and one younger than him. 

"Alright children please settle down now, as most of you know we have a new student with us, Elio welcome, my name is ms Quinn and I'm an english teacher at this school. I hope you are fitting in well as I can see you have already made a few friends, and before I forget here's a list of the clubs, please do join at least one club, however it may be a bit hard to join the school sports teams or certain popular clubs since you came mid year."she said as she came over and handed me the club sheet. 

"Lets see your first lesson is business Elio, who has business in the morning?", Ms Quinn asked, she looked at all the many hands  that were raised." Marco why don't you show Elio to his class", Ms Quinn asked.

THIRD POV

With that Elio and Marco had soon made their way to business class as they started to get to now each other a bit more, whilst crossing classrooms he had noticed his sister who was getting a long well with a few girls, who had also appeared to be showing her where her class would be.