pregnancy reveal (Callux)

(Short imagine)
(Sweet and cute)

Me and Callum have been dating for 4 years. About 3 weeks ago, we found out that I was pregnant. Ever since then, Callum has been excited to tell his friends, but we need to find out how to surprise them.

"Hey babe." I yelled to get Cullux attention.

"Yeah?" He yelled back, walking into our shared room.

"I think I have an idea how to tell the boys." I said, patting the space next to me so he can sit down.

"How?" He asked, looking at me.

"So we say we got a present for them, and we get them sat down in the sofa, and we hand them a box each and inside the box it has baby clothes and my baby scan." I said, looking at him as well.

"Yeah, I love that idea." Callux said and hugged me tightly, but gently.

A couple of days later,
(Callux pov)

"Okay, so here we are, we have Vik, Josh, Simon, Jj, Tobi, Harry, and Ethan. We made them come here because me and Y/n have a lovely present for them." Callux said to the camera.

Y/n gave them all a box each and placed it on their laps.

"Okay, before you all open it, we just want to say surprise." Y/n said, and she stood behind the camera.

"Okay, you can open them now." I said and stood next to Y/n.

Me and Y/n watched them open the boxes, and all their faces dropped.

"AHHH!" Jj screamed and jumped up to hug Callux.

"CALLUX!" Ethan yelled and joined the hug.

Everyone chanted, and they all hugged Callux, then me.

"Congratulations, y/n." Tobi said and hugged me tightly. "Thank you." I smiled and hugged him back.

"How long are you?" Harry asked.

"4 weeks today." I smiled at Harry like he is my younger brother.

After a while, everyone congratulated us again, and they went home.

"I'm happy, babe." Callux said and hugged me from behind.

"Me too." I said and turned around to face him, and I put my arms around his neck.

"I can't wait to have this child, then we get married and have more children." Callux said and kissed me.

"Same, I'm thinking 2 more children." I said and looked at him.

"Mhhh, maybe." Callux smiled and kissed me again.

"Okay, whatever you say." I said and kissed him back.

A/n:
Yeah, this is a short one. I was bored, and then I got bored writing it :)