spending 50 hrs in Solitary Confinement (Aj)

(Spending 50 hrs in Solitary Confinement)
(Not sexulising, kissing, making out, hickeys)

*skip past the intro*

"Alright, I'm about to go in, and everyone is here to watch me walk into the room." Aj stated and looked at me for help.

"Actually, before I go in, I just need to do something." Aj said and walked over to me and pulled me away from the people.

"Aj, are you sure you want to do this?" I asked, looking at him, and I put my hands to the back of his neck and played with his hair.

"I mean, not really, but it's for a YouTube, and I can't cancel it now." Aj said and put his arms around my waist and looked me in the eyes.

You see, I'm a little but shorter than Aj. What is surprising? Well, that's what everyone says because of how short Aj is, but I don't care about height.

"Yeah, but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable and traumatised when you come out." I said, looking back at Aj.

"Trust me, I will be fine it's just two days, and it will be over quickly." Aj said and pulled me into a hug.

"I know." I said and hugged him back, we hugged for around 2 minutes until Niko came around the corner with a camera.

"Oh, and there are the two lovebirds." Niko laughed and put the camera in Ajs face.

"Mate, piss off." Aj laughed and moved the camera out of his face.

"Okay, I will, but you need to hurry up." Niko said and walked away.

"Okay, whatever." Aj said and looked at me.

"Alright, let's go back so you can start the video." I said and started walking back.

"Wait." Aj said and gently grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "One more thing." He said and looked at me.

"And, what's that?" I asked and looked at him.

He looked at me again and kissed me.

"Now let's go back." Aj smiled and grabbed my hand, and we both walked back to the group.

"Finally!" Everyone yelled.

Aj rolled his eyes and walked into the room.

"There's no going back now." Aj said and then shut the door.

*time skip*

It's already been 5 hours, and Aj has been coming up with stuff to keep him entertained.

Me and Niko are watching Aj through the cameras, and he is struggling a lot.

It hurts me seeing Aj struggle, but it's a challenge, and he had to do it.

*time skip*
(15 hours in)

Ajs pov

It feels like I've been in here for 24 hours, but I know it hasn't yet.

All I want to do is hug Y/n and sleep. I mean, yeah, I can sleep, but I don't feel like sleeping yet.

I look around the room like there should be something to do, but there isn't, I look at the food, and I decided to stack them up.

Y/ns pov:

"Look at Aj, Niko. He looks drained, and it's only been 15 hours." I said, looking at Niko.

"I know, but it's Aj. He can do this." Niko said, smiling at me.

*Massive time skip only 5 hours left*

"So it's been 45 hours, aka the worse 45 hours of my life." I said in my interview.

"How do you think Aj is handling?" George asked me.

"Uhmm, well, I don't think he is doing well, the amount of times he wanted to leave, and I think he did cry from what I heard, but he is doing the best he can do." I said and looked at the camera to see Aj just sat on the bed.

*15 minutes left*

Me and Niko were about to do our interview until someone told us to look at the camera.

"Oh my god." I said, and so did Niko.

"So we were about to do our interview, but Aj is about to walk out." Niko said but kept kn looking at the camera at Aj.

"Come on, Aj, just 15 more minutes." I said under my breath.

*times up*

Finally! The time was up, and I got up to follow everyone to the door.

We stood out the door waiting for Aj, so someone yelled through the door, saying that Aj could come out now.

After around 10 seconds, the door opened to reveal Aj with a massive smile on his face.

"And I'm out!" Aj yelled and walked up to me and hugged me.

"Finally." I laughed and hugged him back.

Aj got out of the hug and hugged everyone else.

"Alright guys, well that was the video, and I must say don't ever try that, but thank you for watching. Have a good day!" Aj said to the camera.

Me and Aj got back to the Beta squad house, and we went straight to his room.

"Oh, I missed this bed." Aj said and jumped right on the bed.

"Did you really?" I laughed and sat on the bed.

"Yes, I did, but I'm gonna have a shower wait here." Aj said, kissing my head.

After around half an hour, Aj came out in joggers and had no shirt on.

Aj laid next to me and faced me.

"You know I missed you, right?" I said, looking in his eyes.

"You know I missed you too, right?" Aj said and sat up.

"Did you?" I said and sat up as well.

"Yeah, I did thank you very much." Aj said and pulled me on his lap.

"Really?" I asked, and I put my hand to the back of his neck.

"Yes, really." Aj said and put his hand on my thigh.

I looked at Aj, and he kissed me.

I kissed Aj back, and it turned into a slight make-out session.

One of Ajs' hands went from my thigh to under my shirt to my waist, and his other hand went to my jaw.

My hand went to his hair, and I started to play with his hair.

Aj started kissing down my neck, leaving little hickeys until Niko walked in.

"AHHH!" Niko screamed and slammed the door shut.

"EVERYONE PUT HEADPHONES IN AJ AND Y/N ARE ABOUT TO FUCK EACHOTHER!" Niko yelled so the whole house can hear him.

"Fuck sake Niko." Aj said and laughed.

"Of course he had to say that." I laughed and put my head in Ajs neck.

"Wanna carry on?" Aj smirked.

"Maybe later, we should buy food, just not for Niko." I laughed.

"Okay, that's fine for me." Aj laughed, and we both walked downstairs to but food.

A/n:
I mean, it's okay, but I wasn't gonna write smut. That's how far I will go for that, but I hope you liked it :)