XVIII. MOM

nhu pov

i was in the middle of a live stream interview in a studio here at the company when all of a sudden certain questions came up from the live comments that the host would ask me in turn.

"heres another question from oppa0218love... whats your love life status now? oho.... this is a personal one... would you mind answering this, nhu?" the host lively asked.

"i dont mind at all... um..." i was so nervous and i dont know why. ive been to several interviews in my life when i started my career but all of a sudden to be asked directly like this, i cant help but feel embarassed. i looked up and to my surprise, my arius was standing immaculately beside the live feed camera not allowing himself to be seen. he gave me a smile and as if all of my worries were washed away by it, i breathe.

"so, whats the status of your heart right now?" the host reiterated.

"happy... and not available actually."

"oho.... would that mean someone already possessed your heart?"

"that would probably be right."

"would you mind naming who it is?" he said too smiley and intrigued.

"i dont mind but should i have to? i mean i think everybody knows already." i said smiling and it didnt passed the attention of the host.

" i said smiling and it didnt passed the attention of the host

"wow... look at that smile everyone. so sweet and endearing. are you really our baby nhu? you seem to be really happy. well, lets leave it at that. everyone~.... any more questions?" the host continued.

i looked at arius and he was smiling from ear to ear. buzzes were everywhere and him being here only justify our relationship. i cant help but glance to those who took pictures and even videos of the behind the scenes of this interview. sure enough, the comments flew so fast the host couldnt help but scream in delight.

"oh my god! everyones on fire. apparently news came to them that we have a distinguished guest on site but sad to say everyone that person doesnt want to be on screen. questions?... oh... heres one... is it true that its A.K. is whom you are taking about being the one who has your heart?... A.K...? whose A.K.?... ohhh...."

"should i really answer?" i asked the host but truly it was arius i was talking to. he maybe got it since he nodded and smiled at me.

"maybe..." i said meekly. its really embarassing and i dont know the repercussions of this answer but he consented it. im going crazy right now.

i was beside myself when suddenly the comments came from sweet and supporting to harsh and accusing. the host became uncomfortable and arius signalled something to the director and abruptly like that the stream was ended with a sudden winding down and closure and arius himself took my hand and clasped it on his. we thanked the staff and zoomed out of the place.

im not stupid as not to read those comments. being called user, gold digger, poser, and several others. i was expecting this somehow when we go public but just because my mate happened to be of money, ceo and president of the company i am contracted with and the king of all vampires, it doesnt mean i want all of it for myself as well. i didnt ask to be his singer. i didnt asked to be his mate. its just... maybe... fate?