XXVII. SONG

arius pov

i was sitting down to where nhu was sleeping. its already a week after he fell asleep and the doctors cant do anything about it. hes perfectly healthy and doesnt show any medical illness that could make him fall into this coma like state. they opted to put him into wires just to feed him and monitor him. our son is currently playing with rins daughter in the living room along with their toddler son as well.

i feel like im lost.

the sunshine that guided my way was taken away from me

the sunshine that guided my way was taken away from me. the moment that i laid my eyes on whos the head of this will have to say goodbye to the life that they held so precious. i will not tolerate people who harms my own. i felt myself grew dark. i need to know whos behind this.

"bro." ayberk showed himself in in our bedroom and laid a hand on my shoulder. maybe he felt me dropping into the abyss.

"yeah?"

"mom found them the group. theyre in the north west area of the forest camping. theyre not a big group in comparison to us. more like a rag-tag group of drug driven individuals who wants to deal underground just to get discounts on their miracle drugs. though it was reported that they had multiple witches at their disposal turned out that it was just like that months ago but dwindled down to their last one. the men feasted on the witches claiming to absorb their powers as their own if they were devoured. talk about them fantasizing this while high on drugs. the last witch that they blackmailed were with them on site. apparently, they held her daughter hostage and away from her to do their bidding. she didnt know that her daughter was already dead months ago giving birth to a still-born while she was just 13. her daughter was raped the moment that they separated them from each other. when her daughter was capable to bear, she actually did and kept the information from her mother. quite tragic but these are drug addicts we are talking about. they are way beyond reason and morals."

"i want them to burn, berk. not for their victims sake but for my mate and my son. i dont care about her reason. i need her to bring my mates consciousness back to him."

"theyre already on it, bro. rest assured shell be in the core."

i was about to say something but was then interrupted by knocks.

"come in." i said in a low voice.

"sir. reporting from hq. the group was annihilated aside from the heads and the witch. lord ethan wants to request both of your presence at the core to pass on judgement, sirs."

"very well." i motioned for the guy to get out of the room and asked ayberk if rin could watch over nhu and destan for a while here in my house.

"sure no problem. ill go ahead and tell him." with that ayberk went down first to his mate and told him everything.

"go ahead, arius. bring back nhu please." rin said meekly by his mates side. i was jealous, yes, because i could overlap myself and nhu in their place and hugging him tightly. i was delving into my loneliness when i felt a hug on my leg.