Dao Guntachai

Introduction...

Dao Chalita Guntachai

Birth Date: 7th March 1999

Family: Mother (Kanlaya), Father (Aawut), Brother (Boun)

Band Position: Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Sub rapper

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit

Nationality: Thai

Languages: Thai, English, Korean, and Japanese

More Facts

- She's the youngest in her family.

- She loves fall and springtime the most.

- Her nickname (that only Jin uses) is Star.

- Dao's favorite food is Tom Yum Goong (Spicy Shrimp Soup).

- She's scared of heights.

- If she failed to become a trainee and failed to debut she would have carried on her acting career in Thailand.

- She's friends with Lisa from BLACKPINK (because of her brother).

- Dao is fluent in English and Korean while being pretty decent in Japanese.

- She was a trainee with Yeonjun and Taehyun.

- Dao's been in five Thai series while cameoing in many others since the age of eleven.

- Her lock screen wallpaper is a photo of her and the TXT boys together, and her home screen changes every other week between her brother, Boun, and Jin but currently it's a photo of Jin from his recent photoshoot.

- Dao's favorite features about herself are her eyes and her hair.

Dao's Personality

Dao is a very simple and honest person. She isn't really an introvert or an extrovert exactly and it depends on the person or people she's with. She can be loud and energetic or quiet and calm. She's an ever-curious person and likes to try almost everything just once before liking or disliking something. Like her brother, she's multitalented and inherently good at whatever she does or tries to do (most of the time). She's a hard worker and sometimes pushes herself too hard to the point where she'll physically end up hurting herself. Her brother loves to scold her when this happens.

Since young, Dao's been a very lucky and naturally gifted person. She's high-spirited and optimistic and when she sets her mind on something there's almost nothing that can stop her from achieving it. Her biggest flaw in life as well as her strength is probably her insane amount of determination when it comes to anything. She's not someone to give up easily.

 Boun loves this about his little sister and always supports her in whatever it is she's getting herself into. He and Dao are four years apart but they're as thick as thieves. He tries to protect her as much as he can but also lets life take its course, Boun wants Dao to figure things out on her own and also have no regrets.

Dao's stage duality is unbelievable, especially for her age. Whether she's acting in a series or being an idol who sings and dances, she always manages to leave the audience watching her speechless. Off stage and off camera, she's a completely different person who's mainly impulsive and clumsy.

Outside Idol Interests

- Reading alone

- Marvel movie marathons with Soobin

- Babying Beomgyu

- Doing soulmate things with Yeonjun

- Shopping with Lisa

- Hanging out with Jimin; talking or watching movies

- Goofing around with Taehyung

- Being competitive with Jungkook

- Doing artistic things with Hyunjin

- Writing songs that only end halfway with Han

- Swimming and sometimes hiking

- Constantly trying new things

- Spending time with Boun

- Loving and dealing with World Wide Handsome Jin (especially his jealousy)