[24.] Yet Another BTS Fanmeet

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Dao fixed the baseball cap on her head to make sure that the white streak in her dark hair wasn't showing. She also had a black mask covering half of her face. She didn't need anyone to recognize her, especially Armys or Moas.

But she really wanted to surprise Jin.

It was kind of their thing to meet at BTS fan meets. After all, that's where they first met. He thought Dao was going to wait for the event to finish first and later the two could spend some time together. Because after tomorrow TXT had to leave to visit the next city on their tour so they were running out of time before seeing each other back in Seoul in a few weeks.

Dao surveyed the crowd of fans around her. She was next in line to have her one minute with each BTS member and she had to admit that she was eager to see her boyfriend's reaction when he saw her. Though to not raise suspicion, Dao decided to pay each member a visit instead of just going straight to the most important one in her eyes.

The first person she stopped in front of was Yoongi, who in the first second noticed that it was her. His eyes widened a fraction before quickly his face went neutral again. He offered the so-called fan in front of him a smile. Dao returned it and held out the CD in her hands.

"Hyung really has his hands full with you, doesn't he?" she heard Yoongi mutter under his breath.

He signed the CD and handed it back to her.

"Thanks, Suga," Dao said. She raised her hand for a high five and Yoongi couldn't help the smirk of amusement that showed. He high-fived her back with a small shake of his head. "Yoongi Marry Me!" she teased him.

"Your minute's up. Go," Yoongi nodded his head and shooed her away from him. "Jin hyung will kill me if he hears that coming from your mouth," he mumbled.

Dao laughed at the sleepy cat before stopping in front of the next member. Namjoon. He greeted her with a warm smile that showed off his dimples. He took the extended CD from her to sign and it took him longer to realize who it was but it was worth it. He looked down and then up again before he recognized her and a spark of concern frowned his face.

"What are you doing here, Dao-ssi?"

"I came to get my CD signed," she simply told him.

 "What if someone sees you?" Namjoon asked as he glanced around at the hoard of Armys behind Dao.

"What, can't an idol be a fan too?" she stared at him.

Namjoon sighed before signing her CD and letting out a small chuckle. "I can see why hyung likes you so much now."

"Why?"

"Ask him yourself," Namjoon said and handed her, her CD back. He then proceeded to point with his pen in Jin's direction. "Just please don't get caught. Don't make it too obvious either."

"Yes, sir," Dao playfully saluted the leader.

Namjoon shook his head. He watched as she moved onto Hobi while the next fan jumped in front of him and greeted him with crazy excitement.

Dao waved at Hobi as she set her CD down in front of him. The dancer's eyes widened in shock as his head snapped from side to side checking if any of his other members had noticed. Namjoon and Yoongi were both preoccupied and looking perfectly calm. Hobi settled his attention back onto Dao and she smiled at him.

"Yah, you're risking everything for your man, huh?" he whispered to her.

"I'm being careful," Dao reassured, pointing at her cap and mask.