CHAPTER 14

AUDELIA'S POV

*TRIGGER WARNING: VIOLENT CONTENT*

My fingers trail on the sharp blades of the knives as the men continue to bring more weapons while I go through all the ways I can use these tools to prolong his misery which will be my contentment.

"What is this?" I ask curiously, eyeing the strange bottle on the table.

"Acid." Lorenzo answers, studying my every movements peculiarly. I smirk to myself because that will surely be used later on. I tie my hair up in the bun, looking at the man who is about to have a full makeover from me for free.

Closing the distance between us, I grip his chin harshly, forcing him to look at me. "Usually I ask questions fist, but I am kind of pissed off today." I say in a sing-song voice, tilting his face to the sides. Before he is able to answer anything, I punch him in the face. A satisfying 'crack' resonates in the otherwise silent room.

With a bloody nose, he glares at me. "I am not telling you anything."

"That's what they all say." I turn around, heading for the table. I pick up on of the smaller blades and turn back. "But I always get what I want." I twirl the knife in my hand.

He gives me a bored look as I stand in front of him. I grip his chin again and trail the knife from his jaw to under his eyes until it rests on his cheek. His eyes dart between the knife and my eyes, the bored look, shifting slightly into that of wary.

I press the knife harder until it pierces his skin and he lets out a hiss. I move the knife across his cheek applying more pressure at certain points than others. By the time I am over, I smile, looking at what I drew on him- my initials. His breathing comes out rag as he grips the side of the chairs.

"Is that the best you got?" He taunts as he glares at me.

"Don't worry. We just got started." I reassure him mockingly as I replace the blade with the forceps. His look of wary turns more prominent as I take slow steps towards him, letting him think of the worse, breaking his mental defence slowly.

His eyes widens as they follow the forceps as they close around his nail of his right hand that is tied to the side of the chair. He clenches his jaw tightly, holding back a groan as I rip out his nail. One by one, I rip off all five of his nails and by the last one, his resolve breaks slightly as he no longer holds back his groans.

"Let's get started with the questions." I say, holding the bloodied forceps on my side. "Why have you been attacking us?"

"I am not telling you anything."

"Well, we have to change that." I say as I proceed to rip off his remaining nails on his left hand. Not asking any question, I pick another knife from the table and plunge it in his shoulder, earning a pained scream. I let the knife in its position, preventing him from bleeding too much.

"So?" I raise a brow at him.

A thin layer of sweat forms on his forehead that turn red as they slide on his chin, mixing with the blood flowing through the cuts, falling on his shirt that soaks up the drops as well as the blood from his shoulder. "I don-don't know. I-I just do what th-they s-say." He finally says. My hand close around the knife, twisting it in his shoulder as he screams again. "I-I swear."

"Were you the one who lead all these attacks?" I ask.

"Y-yes."

"What is your position in the Russian mafia?" I question. He does not answer and averts his gaze to his lap. I punch him in harder than the first time in the face. The wound on his cheek deepens and his blood coats my knuckles. Two punches later, I grow satisfied with his look- a busted lip, broken nose, swollen eyes and the cherry on top, my initials.