CHAPTER 30

AUDELIA'S POV

"Which room?"

"Now we are talking." Lucas keeps his grin.

"Which room, Lucas?" I ask through gritted teeth as the image of Lorenzo with a girl's hand all over his keeps floating in my head, preventing from seeing past the layer of jealousy that continues to grow thicker the more I see that image.

"Upstairs." He points to the black door he just used a while ago. "Last room as you turn left." He throws a playful wink at me as I proceed to walk around him, advancing towards the black door.

"Good luck!" He calls out after me. "And don't forget to use protection." I roll my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes!" He says even though he cannot see me and I show him my middle finger.

What happened to the cold, grumpy and asshole Lucas?

As I open the door, I cannot help the nerves that settle in my stomach at the thought of Lorenzo not liking me back. Even though Lucas said that he refused the girl when they were in the room, I did not see any girl leave the VIP area after Lucas did.

What if when Lucas left, Lorenzo agreed and well, was in the mood as Lucas said?

If I get humiliated due to this plan, Lucas is going to regret ever becoming my friend.

I shake all the second thoughts and doubts out of my head before I get cold feet which would probably be more humiliating to me. I never back away from a challenge or problem. Today is not going to be the exception.

It's better to get over with it than continue worrying about it for the next few weeks until Lorenzo decides that he wants to talk to me after ignoring my existence which will only drain me of my energy.

Besides, I have dealt with bigger problems than boy problems and mom has raised me better than to ruin my time thinking over guys.

I close the door, the music sounding muffled from the other side. The place is darker with only few LED lights around to keep the place illuminated enough to be able to see the stairs.

I go up the stairs, all nerves dying down at my resolution. The only thing I feel is jealousy of not being the one with him in that room right now. Jealous that the hands on him are not mine but instead are that of some random girl. Jealous that his lips are on her and not me. His hands on her body, skin and not mine. His smiles are given to her. Not me. She is getting everything I want.

I turn left, my heels clicking in the otherwise quiet, dark hallway lit with LED lights with doors on each side.

I do not stop until I am at the far end of the hallway where the last room is situated. Where Lorenzo currently is. Along with another girl.

Without knocking, I twist the door handle and enter the room, halting in my steps instantly. I feel my blood become hot as jealousy flows in it just at the mere sight of the two standing so close together.

Both of them are standing in the middle of the room, their attention on each other, completely ignoring me. The girl is tall with blonde hair and a stunning figure. I inwardly curse Lucas for finding such a beautiful girl to try and seduce Lorenzo because I am almost sure that he is already under her charms.

They stand close to each other, the girl's hands wrapped around his neck as she gives him a soft and easy going smile. My eyes harden as they shift from her to Lorenzo. Despite his hands that grab her forearms, his face remains emotionless and I do not know whether to be reassured or not.