💞 chapter 2💞

Newly wedded couple reach to Jeon mansion which is  decorated with flowers.....
Kook help her( Tae)  to walk towards main door of the mansion and both of them stand over there  as Hana told  them to  .....

Hana come to them with arti ki thal...did there arti with a big smile on her ....put kumkum on both of there forehead and throw  some rice grains on head  ....

Hana : Now tae come and kick this rice filled pot slowly
( tae kick the pot with his right leg and come Little inside and wait for Hana's next instructions) 

come and put your both feet on this big thal and walk inside the home  while leave your foot print in this sheet ( pointed towards sheet and nodded did the ritual)

( next she put her both feet in the thal which is filled with red water and start moving on the white sheet  while her husband Mr kookie is holding her  lehenga so that she could walk properly )

As this ritual Griha parvesh  say that if the bride's foot prints on it properly then her presence signifies to protect her family from any thing ....

Kook : now all done .....let go baby ( said to Tae who is now feeling shy +blushing)

aunt : no dear you can't go... there more rituals are left ( said while teasing smile decorated on her face )

Kook  : how many more rituals are left ( pout and someone standing beside coes at him and looks down being  all shy )

Hana : now you don't pout let us do the rituals and keep quiet do what we said ok ( kook nodded  as yes)

Hana : ( come with the plate which is filled with haldi past and put it infront of Tae)
put your palm on this haldi plate and mark you hand print on the wall  beside your sister in law's mark
( tae nodded and did the ritual with shy smile as kook is all time standing beside and sometime by mistake he touch her arm , hands and many more which cause her to feel shy )
Now both of you together go and get the blessings from the the home temple and take the blessing from lord Krishna..and then to your  elders while touching their feet ( taekook went and  take  the blessings from all the elders who were present here ..after taking blessings both settled down on the sofa , waiting  for next ritual )

after taking blessings both settled down on the sofa , waiting  for next ritual )

After  gruh Pravesh (  home entrance ) function...they all took them to the living room were elders were sitting and more like waiting for them ..when they saw that taekook are coming toward them so move aside to give them place to sit ...

Jinie  : now we will play a game ...( Both taekook looks at her with a confuse face )

Jk  : what bhabi ( sister in law)

Jinie  : in this game there will be big  jar filled with milk and rose petals..and then we will put a ring in it and you both will have to  search it for three times and who will found it at last ....will rule over yours life ...