💞 chapter 5💞

After preparing lunch.. Tae went to her room to get ready ..as she is going to kook's  office for the first time and she is so excited to visite his office ...soon she came out of her room while wearing pink saree with light makeup on her face ,  light pink lipstick on her  lips ,  her upper forehead is filled with orange vermillion ,  on her neck her mangalsutra is tied beautifully ..

soon she came out of her room while wearing pink saree with light makeup on her face ,  light pink lipstick on her  lips ,  her upper forehead is filled with orange vermillion ,  on her neck her mangalsutra is tied beautifully

Her makeup and hair style..

Tae came down through the stairs and directly went towards the kitchen, took the lunch box in small paper bag and come in living ..she is directly going towards the main door but stop when she heard someone calling her name from her back and said ..

Tae : yes dii ( said to Ruby who is standing at the stairs )
Ruby : where are you going ...you don't know there is so much work have to done in  this big house ( said Coldly )
Tae : dii I'm going to koo's office to deliver his lunch as he forget to take it. So I'm going ( turn to go )
Ruby : wait you don't have to his office while leaving all house chores on the hands of the maids . First do the house chores and go ( stern voice which made  Tae to feel scared and she lower her head down )
Tae : but dii it's almost lunch time ( lower  voice )
Ruby : give I'll go and give him ..( forward her hand in front of Tae who didn't like it to give her the lunch box  but she don't want to argu with her . So she forward her hand to give Ruby the bag but stop when someone hold her hand to stop her  to give the bag to Ruby . When she feel someone is holding her she look at her side and saw jinie is holding her hand )
Jinie : you go tae I'll do the house chores in place of you ( smile to her )
Ruby : why  she'll go when I ordered her to do a  house chores I don't said you to do  ( glaring at her )
Jinie : dii she is not a maid to do all these works  she is a choti bahu ( younger daughter in law ) of this house ..
Ruby : and I'm badi Babu ( elder daughter in law) of these house ..so you both have to follow my  orders ..
Hana : why they'll follow your orders. they are not your personal maids to follow your very words . And who are you to stop her to go to her own husband's office ( said while coming out of her room ) .you don't have right to order them ( point ger index finger to Tae and jinie ) now you go to your room and anywhere you want ( turn to Tae and smile at her ) baby you go ..( Tae nodded her head and left  towards  the gate where diver more like his personal guard is waiting for her to come )
Ruby ( pov ) : you just wait Taehyungie what I'll do now with you . Because of you mummy ji scold me ..You will have to pay for this insult ( took her  phone out  dial someone's number ..)
I want your help ( said after the person picked the phone and soon hang up the phone after telling her plan to the person who said yes in return....)

Meanwhile...

Jk is doing his work in his office cabin while  there is   frown on his forehead...He is totally engrossed in his work and time to time he is fixing his ready glass which is resting on his nose bridge. His concentration got disturbe when he  heard knock on the glass door ..