💞 chapter 3💞

Next morning...

Both Taekook are sleeping peacefully until they heard door knocking sound..both are sleeping under the blanket while being all naked ...first kook  woke up from his sleep and firstly  looks at the most adorable things in his eyes that his baby Tae is sleeping just infront of him while her head is resting on his chest and he remove her hair strand which are lying on her forehead he remove it from her forehead and look at her face with automatically smile display on his face as his wife is out of habit is sleeping with a pout on her lips which melt everyone's heart ....he move his other hand on her back then he realised that they are naked after their long love making section as he was again going to think something dirty ...his thinking get interrupted when again he heard the door knocking sound and followed by jinie voice .....

Jinie : kook can you send Tae for her kitchen ceremony as it already 7 am ...cause Tae is the    one who is going to prepare the breakfast for everyone...so come fast ...(after hearing yes from inside the room she  Left  ) ....
Jk : Ammo wake up ...it's morning ...( Shake her little)
Tae : no I don't wanna( Struggle  on his chest..)
Jk : Tae baby wake up jinie bhabhi came to call you ...( Again didn't get response ....so he smirk and said ) if you didn't up now then I'm going to make love with you again do you want that ....( When he  said that Tae hurriedly wake up and sit on the bed while covering her naked boby with banket and looks at kook who is already wearing his trouser while his upper body is naked and he smile when they made an eye contact with her while Tae blush and looks down with a pink cheeks and said )
Tae : suniye ji ( Listen)  ( looking down )
Jk : sunaye (  tell me ) ( he said with a smile )
Tae : first you go freshen up then I'll tell
Jk : ok let's go ..( make a move to carry her )
Tae :what ...( Confuse )
Jk : let's go together
Tae : no no you go  I will go after you ( blushing while covering herself by the white blanket)
Jk : why let's go it will save our time +water ..(teasing smile displaying on his lips )
Tae : no you go first ( cover herself fully till her head and then again lay down on the bed )
Jk : ok no problem..( left ) ..
.
.
.
.

Both Taekook did their morning routine one by one .....
Tae  unlock the door of the washroom and come out while white towel is wrapped around her head and she is wearing a beautiful red saree as she is newly wed so she have to wear red saree on her first day at her in laws house ...after standing at the mirror first she  unwrapped towel from her head .put the wet towel on the laundry...and then took the hair blower from the stand and  started to dry her hair ...after drying her hair she put back the blower on its place and sit down on  the table infront of the mirror...took her edge of the pallu put it on her head and then took the vermilion box on her palm ..she took pitch of vermilion on her between index finger and thumb ..and put the vermilion on her parted hairline....then she wore her mangalsutra but it got stuck ..it is not locking ...she is struggling with it when suddenly kook came to her and took  it to luck it ..when he was locking it she can feel his cold fingers touching her bare neck ...he slowly lay  towards her neck and quickly gave sexual peak  on her neck and while placing his lip on her neck he looks at through the mirror and smile when  he  saw that Tae is closing her eyes while her cheek dusted pink and she is biting her lips cause of nervousness and also she is fisting her palm over her saree ....then he back away...turn her around by holding her shoulder and make her to look face to face ..with his finger he remove her lower lips from between her teeth and then smile and kiss her passionately after removing it and he place his hand on her waist pulling her towards himself. Tae put her one arm around his neck and other hand on his chest and kiss him passionately like him ....after kissing each other for good 5 mins.....then kook said ...

Jk : you were saying something before ...( Still holding her close to himself who is blushing cause of their closeness)
Tae : ohh ....yeah today is our project submission day so would you go and submit it for me ( pout ..while playing with his shirt button)
Jk : ok I'll do that ....but what I'll get in return...( Smiling)
Tae : what do you want ..
Jk : I want to eat your hand made food till 1 month ...only your hand made .....deal ....( Forward his hand infront of her )
Tae : ok ...deal ( shake her hand with him ..with a pink cheeks ..)
jk : ok you get ready and come down stairs for first kitchen ceremony..y/n bhabhi sent me here to call you ....
Tae : ok I'll come you can go ....( Again sit down on the table )
Jk : hm ok love you  ( he hummed and left downstairs)
Tae : love you too bunny ( smile )