{𝟕} *ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐜

A/N: thank you for over 1.5K reads! Comments are, as always, very much appreciated. If you have any ideas for the book, just let me know and I will try to work them in the book :)

Scarlett and Keira headed into Studio A for the pyramid. Despite not being a fan of the division it caused, Scarlett was so happy the normal pyramid-assignment rehearsal schedule was back. She liked the consistency in her weeks. Last week threw her off guard.

"Starting with the elites, at the bottom is Kalani, then we have Kendall and Nia. On the top, we have Brynn, our winning soloist!" Abby announced. "Alright now let's move on to the minis."

Josephine could spy Ashlee was displeased the elite pyramid took so little time. The elite moms may be jealous, but honestly, she thought a short pyramid would take a smaller toll on the girls' mental health.

"Now moving on to the minis. At the bottom I have Scarlett. You were put in the elite group and you came second. And second is the first to lose." Scarlett pursed her lips, she had been expecting it. Still, it didn't feel good to be at the bottom. 

"Next, I have Alexus. I need you to do better. Next, I have Elliana. I thought you did well in the group, well done."

"Moving up I have Areana," Abby uncovered the headshot, "You had a lead role in the group dance, you nailed it."

"Up next we have our winning duo, Keira and Peyton. I have to say I am impressed with your performance. Good job."

Keira beamed looking at Josephine, who gave her a big thumbs-up.

"And on top of the pyramid is our winning mini soloist, Lilliana!" Scarlett did a little cheer and hugged her best friend, elated that she had her chance to shine.

"Now the dances this week are inspired by Muhammad Ali. Elites, your group is entitled The Champs. You will all portray boxing champions. You also have your ElectroKicks commercial this week so there will be no extra dances." Abby then looked towards the minis and Keira stood tall, hopeful.

"Minis, your group dance this week is entitled Cast The First Stone. You will be statues. We also have a duet entitled Sting Like A Bee. It is going to Lilly, our big winner. And Peyton. Peyton, you won't be doing the group because I want you to focus on this week's duet."