{𝟏𝟐} *ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐍𝐨 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

"We had a winning streak. We were four for four," Abby began, "No more streak, for the sole reason that Maesi forgot the dance. So, at the bottom of the pyramid, Maesi." Maesi stayed tough and nodded in understanding.

"Next, we have Nia. You leave every Wednesday to go take acting. It's unfortunate but it's when your classes are. You have to understand for every one of those classes that you miss, it not only sets you back, but others move ahead."

"Moving on, Camryn. Good, no problem."

"Next, Lilly. Did I see you whisper on stage? Yes. Lilly did you move your mouth big enough? Nope."

"Next, Elliana. Your mother gave up your spot on this pyramid and she'll never do it again, let's hope." Elliana turned to give Yolanda a look.

"Moving up, Keira. I thought you did a great job and you stepped up to the challenge." Keira smiled, it was nice to get recognised with her jazz solo. She had so much fun and it also challenged her.

"Next, we have Kendall and Kalani. You were in the trio that won the overall high score."

"And on top of the pyramid is the leader of that trio, Brynn and our highest scoring soloist Scarlett!"

Scarlett beamed as she and Brynn hugged each other. 

"Brynn was the one doing the different choreography. She had to own it. She nailed it. Scarlett you proved yourself to be a winner with your solo. I'm proud."

"This week we're attending Dream Dance Challenge. It's in Panorama City, California. We have three solos. Maesi I'm not sure what I'm doing with you. You didn't work in a group. Maybe you're a soloist. I'm giving you the chance to redeem yourself. The name of your routine is Encore."

"The next solo goes to Camryn. Camryn, you are an endangered species. I need to see the animal that I met in Atlanta that was ferocious, that was fierce. If not, maybe you're an ALDC member who's about to be extinct."

"Nia, you have a solo also. The name of your piece is Getting Away With Murder. It is based on the TV show How to Get Away with Murder. This is very much a Maddie solo, but you better live up to that expectation. Brynn has won, Kendall's won, Kalani's won. It's your turn. Scarlett won last week with a Maddie solo. I'm expecting nothing less from you."

"The group is entitled Clowning Around. This is very serious. So there's something going on on campuses all over the country. These clowns are threatening people. People were having automobile accidents because they're driving along and they see one. And one of those clowns has actually attacked people. Brynn and Scarlett, you will be the lead. Be in the moment. I need to see the acting skills all the time."

"Girls, this is the road to nationals. I have plans for us to head to the East Coast for nationals. You need to be so good that this stuff wins. Alright, that's it. Let's get to work ladies."