{𝟏𝟒} *ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐂 𝐀𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐘𝐞𝐭

Keira and Scarlett were not looking forward to pyramid after last week's chaos. Everyone was currently lined up before the mirror where the infamous rows of headshots were.

"Let's get to pyramid," Abby announced as she peeled off a headshot cover. "At the bottom of the pyramid, Elliana. Your mother is the reason I almost had to pull the duet. Next, Maesi. We went through the same thing in rehearsals over and over again. Next, Lilliana. I thought you did well in the group. You didn't have an extra dance so there's nothing else to critique you on. Next, Kendall. You did a beautiful turn. That's what I call improvement."

Scarlett smiled and clapped for Kendall. It was nice to see her friends being complimented by Abby.

"Next, I have Scarlett. I thought you looked amazing in the group dance but you didn't stand out as much in the duet."

Scarlett nodded in understanding. That was a fair comment.

"Moving up, I have Keira. You pulled my eyes positively in the group and the duet because of your facials. You acted and you entertained."

Keira beamed at the compliment. She worked so hard to keep up with the older girls so she was glad it was recognised.

"Next, Kalani. You didn't waste my time. Next, Brynn. You got to do your sassy jazz. It was good. Next, we have Nia."

Josephine raised her eyebrows. Nia was the lead of the winning group routine. Why was she second row? She looked over to Holly whose expression told her she was thinking the same.

"I thought you did great. I think you're an excellent role model for the ALDC."

"And on the top of the pyramid finally, Camryn. You won the duet."

"I don't know why Nia is on that spot," Holly spoke up. "You are the one who gave that ultimatum to Nia that it was on her shoulders. That it was her fault if they lost. So why does she not get recognition?"

"Camryn won the duet," Camille informed.

"How things work here," Nia replied, "When Maddie would be the leader of the group dance, she would be on the top of the pyramid."

"Absolutely," Holly added, backing her up.

"Why isn't she at the top?" Jill stood up for Nia as well, "When everybody here expected her to be at the top of the pyramid as well."

"Because, when Camryn left the stage, I thought she stole the group number with her acting," Abby argued.

"Camille I promise it's nothing personal," Holly reassured before turning back to Abby, "I just think you have very different standards. You can't recognise a leader of that group who captivated the audience. I can't stand here and allow you to spew absolute nonsense at my daughter. You can't tell someone to be a leader and when they lead, you don't recognise her!" Holly left the room.