Chapter 2

[Training ]

Region: Galar

Time: 5:00

A white-haired woman resolutely ascends the elevator to the floor she needs. After exiting the elevator, she easily enters Ash Ketchum's room.

3

2

1

-- Ash POV —

Good morning! Ash Ketchum!

I abruptly raise my head without understanding the whole situation. My gaze fell on the girl I saw before going to bed. Does she really want to evict me so badly? Maybe it's true that Kane made a mistake by settling on this floor, but it's still so early to wake up...

What time is it? I decided to ask a question.

K: 5:01 It's time to get up and get ready for morning workout.

Good... yawning, he answered her.

K: I will send you the instructions on your [Rotom Phone]

After these words, she left.

I looked and saw a sleeping Pikachu. I was told that it was difficult to wake me up. Getting out of bed, I decided to go to the bathroom first. The bath was really amazing, to put it mildly! Its size surprised me that's what baths Champions wash in? . While washing, I asked myself, how long am I here? Leon hasn't been here long. If waking up early will help you get closer to the goal of becoming a Pokemon Master - I agree! After washing, I noticed that Pikachu was still asleep. Instructions came to my [Rotom Phone] where to go, as well as take a few Pokemon with you for a run. Thinking about who I could take, I went to my first morning workout!

Going down to the first floor, I noticed Kayla was already standing there.

She looked at me sharply with her murderous gaze.

Am I late?

K: No, you're on time. 5 kilometers there and back.

Excuse me, how much?

K: 7 kilometers round trip.

But it was only 5, I thought to myself. It's better not to argue with her.

Good.

After leaving the building, we set off along the trail. The sun recently woke up at the moment of jogging, we noticed Pokemon still sleeping. Kayla was running ahead of me for a few meters, suddenly she stopped.

K: Well, now you can release your Pokemon.

Come out! Palpitoad! Gible! Krookodile! Lucario! and Totodail!

They all gave a greeting and looked at Kayla.

K: Where's your Pikachu?

He's still sleeping in bed and he doesn't like being in the Poke Ball.

K: He has to be at training tomorrow - do you understand everything?

Yes.

Is she interested in my Pikachu? Yes, she doesn't need it?

After running 7 kilometers, we went back. On the way back, Kayla released her Mienfoo. They began to accelerate.

Guys, we have to overtake her! We ran after her as fast as we could. There is bad news, we have not overtaken them, but there is good news! We almost did it! You should have seen her surprised face when she looked at us.

-- Kayla POV —

You should have seen his tired, but so happy face! With that, I decided to send him back. Coming in, we noticed that the people were already waking up, and there were also most of the views on us. Of course I'm the captain, but why look at me like that? After a few seconds, I realized they were looking at Ash...