Chapter 11

👉[Tell me the truth.]👈

-- Kayla POV --

I was on a plane to pick up Ash, when suddenly there was a message about an attack by an unknown organization... In Hoenn... It was decided to send Ash to deal with them. It was a risky decision, but we had no options.

When I got to the place of the battle, there were several agents, doctors and the police with me. Everything was already finished... The unknown organization turned out to be Team R. Some of them were connected. I thought Ash tied them up... At that moment, a girl ran up to us with the words "Let's go urgently, there is a defender there - Satoshi is unconscious..."

When I came running with a group of doctors, I noticed a girl standing next to him with several Pokemon. She was looking at Ash... There was pain in her eyes-Blaming herself?

Kayla's Memories:

Brother K: Run away, I can handle it myself.

But brother...

Brother K: No, but. I'll catch up with you later.

Promise?

Brother K: I promise.

The promise that was...

... Violated

It's all because of...

... Me

I'm sorry because I am...

Weak...

The End of Memories.

I look at Ash unconscious again. If only we knew...

Pick him up and take him to the nearest hospital urgently!

Calmly... Ash will be fine-I looked at the girls.

What is your name?

- May.

The girl who was sitting next to Ash introduced herself as Serena... Really... Ash told me about her... Making sure I didn't hear it. I began to worry about the disclosure of Ash.

May and Serena. You will come with me, I will ask you as witnesses. It's important for me to know everything about how you came across Agent Satoshi and what happened here.

Taking the car, we drove to the secret headquarters located in Hoenn.

Serena: Is Satoshi going to be okay?

I hope so. We were sending him on a routine mission, not to fight a criminal organization...

💭 I know Ash has strong Pokemon, but unfortunately there were no aces in his team with him... It's both my fault and his recklessness.

We're almost there. I trust you so much that just close your eyes until I tell you.

I made sure that they closed their eyes and gave a special sign to the agents, thanks to which we drive into the headquarters hidden from the eyes of civilians.

You can open everything.

May: Wow, Serena, look they have so many agents...

May: Serena?

💭May didn't try to distract Serena any more. I'm sure Ash will be fine, but I can understand Serena's feelings.

Leaving the car, we went to the interrogation department.