Chapter 3

[Connection]

-- Ash POV --

✨A month has passed✨

Pikachu, let's eat faster. Kayla called us to another compartment and told us to run to her urgently after lunch.

Pika - pika

We were invited as spectators," said a man nearby. Probably something interesting is planned.

After finishing our meal, we set off. I've already started to remember where some of the corridors lead.

When I got to the meeting place, I saw the battlefield and the spectator seats.

Kayla: I'm sorry I called you so quickly. Now your fight with two trainers will take place.

2 vs 1?

Kayla: Yes

Good.

I choose Septile!

Peak...

Sorry, Pikachu. Your task is to keep an eye on them. Can you handle it?

Pika!

We are ready!

Us too! Two soldiers answered, one had a Electabuzz , and the second had a Hitmonly.

Let's get started! Kayla shouted.

1: use [Thunder]

dodge Septile !

Septile easily evaded.

A note appeared in my head: It is logical that you need to dodge the attack -In the future, I may not say this command.

2: Are you flying in the clouds already?

Hitmonlee use [Low Kick]

Hitmonlee runs up and has already decided to grab the Septile and knock it over.

Fortunately, we are faster!

[bullet seed]!

Septile started shooting seeds like bullets and was able to inflict Hitmonlee damage.

1: [thunderclap]!

We do not have time to react as the blow passes through the Sceptile.

Septile: I won't have time to fight two at once...

Wait, I just understood his words.

Pika?

Pikachu keep an eye out for them and if someone comes up in the back, shout. Understood?

Pika!

Hey! Septile!

Septile: ?

If you hear Pikachu, know the second one will be behind you!

Septile nodded.

Septile use [Leaf Blade]

Septile makes a sharp sword out of a leaf and deals a slashing blow to Hitmonlee.

Pika!

Septile Abruptly Dodges /Electabuzz/

1: How?!

Septile [Air Ace]!

Septile, moving quickly, confuses the target, and then delivers a cutting blow.

Electabuzz does not have time to react and falls to the ground. He lost.

Good job...

Pika!

2: [Close Combat]!

This time, Septile did not have time to react

and falls, but is still conscious.

Septile!

Septile barely got down on one knee, and then got up on both.

Septile is already hard. We need to finish.

2: Obviously, they will send us on a mission! I can't believe I'm going to beat the champion.

Mission? Lose to you?

Septile: Lose?

Septile! We must win!

Septile nods.

For a second, both close their eyes and something started happening to the two of them.

Ash and Septile are in a black void.

Where are we?

Septile: I don't know, but Ash. I feel something. The connection between you and me.

Connection? Really?!

Septile: Yes. What should I do?

Try to free her! Maybe a new technique or mega evolution for sure!

Septile: Mega Evolution? Just like Lucario and Greninha?

Yes! Let's do it!

Septile: Good!

When they opened their eyes, they were both on the battlefield.

Septile Mega Evolution!

Then Septile lit up and began to take on a mega shape! It is surrounded by a leafy storm.

Septile Mega Has Evolved.

I'm starting to see through his eyes. Apparently the connection between us has become better.

Mega Septile starts using [Leaf Blade].

Mega Septile makes a sharp sword out of a leaf, but this time the sword has become bigger and better. Running up to Hitmonlee Inflicting the strongest and fastest blow.

Hitmonlee falls and loses consciousness.

Mega Septile becomes the former Septile.

Ash loses consciousness, falls.

Pika!

Kayla: Ash!

-🌺-

Evening

When I opened my eyes, I realized that I was with a nurse. She noticed and called Kayla from the hallway.

Kayla: Ash, how are you?

Where's the Septile?

Kayla: He's all right, you'll take it later. Better tell me what it was?! We searched both of you and didn't find the mega stone for Septile. I don't know what happened.

Kayla: Said. It would help us to understand you better.

Kayla, my opponent mentioned some kind of mission. It's true?

Kayla: Rain himself informed us before lunch about the mission and your fight. Kane offered one of his own, and I offered the other. For some reason, Rain decided to make a team of our contenders against you. We were against it then he decided to arrange a fight. I know you are a strong coach, but 2 against 1. I am glad that you still managed to win. You'll probably be called to him tomorrow. From him you will learn about your first mission. It's better to refrain from night training today.

Kayla left, and I went to my room.

-🌺-

Pikachu! Tomorrow we will learn about our first mission!

Pika!

To be continued...

In the next chapter:

Serena and May decide to visit the gallery when they suddenly witness the theft of the painting! Will they resist? Will anyone help them?

/735 слов/