(1) In This World, It's Just Us

TW! Niragi

~Flashback~
"You were right"

"I always am"

"No... you were right" she repeated.

Niragi's smug look turned to that of a angry one when he faced the girl.

His best friend stood before him with sad, red eyes.

The grip on his gun tightened, the urge to beat that blonde boy to a pulp grew.

But the girl simply shook her head, "Niragi please."

There was only one person in the world that Niragi stayed sane with. And that one person was Hana.

Niragi had a rough reputation at the Beach and almost everyone feared him. He loved the fear and power he held with no one to stop him.

Unless Hana was around, then an insult is all anyone would get. The girl was fragile in his eyes. Someone he promised to protect the moment she became his friend.

So, Niragi pushed his gun behind him with a sigh.

The girl sniffed and wiped her nose, pacing into the boys arms as she tried not to cry.

The two stood there hugging in silence.

"I'll kill him"

"Don't"

"I'll beat him" the boy mumbled.

"Niragi!"

The boy pulled away and held her by her shoulders, "you mean I'm..."

Niragi stared hard into his friend's eyes before letting out a long sigh.

"Just... don't let it happen again"

The girl nodded in understanding.

"I mean it! No more falling in love with smartasses"

"But I love smart boys" she grumbled.

"Well stop. Younger you would be so disappointed that you're crying over a boy"

She hummed in agreement.

"Hana," he wiped her tear stained face, "it's just you and me."

~End of flashback~
Hana remembered the words of her friend as she locked eyes with the blonde boy to her left.

She ignored his wave and walked to the opposite side of the room.

How could he be so casual after breaking her heart?

He was pretty emotionless overall so she knew she shouldn't be surprised.

"Game start!" The rules were said and the players talked amongst themselves.